Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making a change. (Dragon Role-play. Female needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 12]

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He was focused on what was in front of him. It when he saw a flutter of blue hit the edge of his gaze. He glanced to the side, to be showing Hamako. Wait.. what? "Hamako?" He asked, clearing shocked that she would follow him. He then narrowed his eyes, looking forward. "But, remember, I have already done to much?" He asked, restating what she said back at the Cave. He hated to admit. But Hamako was the only Dragon he'd rather help, than others. He hated to admit because she was a Loner. Who he did have friendship feelings for. But he did kind of question that due to the fact that they Bred. Friends don't exactly mate right on the spot.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her wings began to beat faster, obviously becoming flustered at his words. "I-I mean! You don't have too, I'm sorry." She responded rather fast, pressing her muzzle against her chest as she remained silent for a moment. Maybe it was a bad idea, she shook her head and began to lower herself.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He glared in front of him, his eyes narrowed. He did not answer for a moment, as it did not look like he would ever answer. He glanced at Hamako as she began to lower her flight altitude. He then sighed, closing his eyes. "Wait." He called. He lowered to her altitude, looking at her. "Lets... Let's go back, and see what we can do to your new home." He said, ending with a small smile.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She raised her head, the embarrassment quickly shimmering away as she nodded her head. "Y-you will?" She blinked and began to lower herself once more, she did not land however. She might as well make use of her wings. "Well, I mean you know where the... den is," Hamako stammered. Obviously unaware this wasn't her usual self, surely it would be done quick. She needed to make sure no animals ate her herbs while she was gone.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, I did say it, didn't I" He asked, looking down at her as she lowered herself again. He silently glided over Hamako, glancing at her when he reached the other side of her. "Well, sure. But it's your den." He said. He suddenly shot upward, and turned, to go fly back towards the Island. He glanced over his shoulder. "Well, you coming?" He asked.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded her head, following after him as she pumped her wings. "Yes! I am," Hamako managed out as she shot up next to him. Offering him a faint and hesitant smile before beating off towards her den. She soared with ease, soon landing in front of the cave she had had for what seemed to be only seconds.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He beated his powerful wings, making him shoot after her. He did not even have to beat them. He saw the Island come into viewew just a few seconds after, and saw Hamako land in front of her Cave. He landed soon after her, folding his Wings to his side, looking around.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'll stay here for tonight before... moving," Hamako rumbled, her throat warming up as she puffed a weak flame of smoke onto the fire pit. She'd need to find more wood later, but right now she just needed some light in the cave before the sun died down. "I can find stuff for another nest if you want, I-I mean."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He blinked at her, thinking. Should he stay here? Surely he won't be noticed back at his Clan. After a moment, he looked at her. "No, it's alright. I can find some stuff for a nest." He reassured. He then glanced at the fire. "Use your wings to beat air into the fire. It'll make the fire become bigger." He said, before going out to get some nest materials.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I can - alright, well if you insist!" She blinked her eyes before nodding, she did not want to beat her wings in such a tight cornered area. Instead she watched the faint flame, her nostrils flaring as she waited for him as she nestled down in her own soft nest.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

After about 20 minutes, Zuruck came back with some nest materials. And with some firewood. Which was for later. The fire going right now was still alive,and would hold out for a bit. But he thought it was better to get it now, rather than later. He placed the wood down. He then started to put together his own nest.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako tried her best to stay awake waiting for the black dragon, her head craning towards the entrance as she heard him romping towards the den. She offered him a shy smile, surely he hadn't forgotten about what they had done together. She wasn't sure how to repair it, friends didn't usually do that sort of thing together. She soon turned her attention to the fire, and back to him. "How is... the Clan? Any hatchlings, eggs?"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

As he laid down on his new nest, he looked at her, sighing. "No... Sadly.." He mumbled. "Nobody wants to bring young into a life of War." He said. "But, I'm sure eggs will start coming if the war ends.." He said, yawning. Talking about eggs... Why did they even do what they did? That was one question nagging at the back of his head. Out of many other Males that could easily impregnate her, she chose him. They didn't even know if she would have eggs after that.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It was growing terribly awkward. Refusing to simply fess up her feelings, she wouldn't be that sappy. She'd try and wait, be patient. Or until the mood was ruined and they hated each other again. She simply frowned, the baby talk was getting her no where. Where all males like this? Surely he would catch on. "That's a shame, I'm sure there will be more soon." She mumbled, the war was going to endanger them all. It would affect her in some way sooner or later, "I... I wish you luck when the time comes to fight again. My cave is always welcomed if anything happens."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled softly at what she said. "Ah.. I can see that.." He laughed softly. But, that thought nagged at his head over and over. So he had to ask it. "Uh... Hamako... You know.. about earlier.." He asked, looking at her nervously, and awkwardly. "Why me?" He asked.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Ah... there it was. She grew hot quickly, shaking her head as she became a bit overly flustered. "I-I mean, we both have urges right? I just thought - you know..." She trailed off with a nervous chuckle, now avoiding her gaze to the fire. "Surely you wouldn't care about a former DiamondBack's feelings, I-I mean..." Hamako was really messing up now, guiding him into a confession was going to kill her.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her, tilting his head. He did think it was a bit funny with her stuttering and all of that. But he could understand. He then laughed softly. "Hamako.. look... If I did not have at least good feelings about you, do you think I would have mated with you?" He asked softly. "And anyway.. we're Dragons.. aren't we? Not different animals."

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"W-well I mean! I have my own reasons too, I-I just don't think you'd..." She trailed off, shaking her head. The tone of her flustered voice came in quiet and hushed. "Like a dragon like me!" She soon shook her head, lips quivering as she dove into he soft nest.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small laugh, looking at her with a tilt of his head. "No, I like that tree over there." He joked softly. He then sighed. "I'm not like other Males that just breed for the fun of it.. I do like you.." He said, a bit awkward.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She raised her head from the bedding, her shoulders tensing as he joked. Oh, a rejection of her affection was surely coming up. She only became more tense as he finally came out, her blue eyes blinking and shutting. She tried to calm herself down, but couldn't. "Are you... pulling a leg here? You're having m-me act like a hatchling with their first crush!"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her, watching her real. "Of course I am not." He said with a frown. "I would not have done anything I did with you if I hadn't even felt the tiniest bit of affection for you Hamako." He said. "I knew you were different when I first spoke to you at the border." He said.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was boiling with embarrassment, her tail thumping against the nest as she rose. Staring at her paws with a soft, crooked smile. "I-I..." She searched for the right words as she clenched her paw into a fist. She was unable to finish, instead brushed past the fire and sat next to him.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He blinked at her. This.. well, was all new to him. He has only had one crush, and she didn't even know. So, he has not even loved yet. As she sat next to him, he softly nuzzled her. He would have never thought would like a Loner. But here he was. nuzzling with a dragon once belonging to a Clan he called hostile.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Y-you're a jerk," Hamako said playfully as she bumped him with her snout, nuzzling him roughly as she was calming down. The sun was finally setting, but she didn't care right now. It was a nice moment, and she didn't expect this to happen so quickly. And with a former enemy, she softly began to nuzzle him. Lowering her snout to his stomach as she remained quiet.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He chuckled softly at her comment. "Well.. thanks.." He laughed, nuzzling her cheek roughly. He placed a wing over her. He nuzzled her, breathing in her scent. He pressed his snout against her, smiling. "You will just have to get used to it." He said, grinning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum