Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making a change. (Dragon Role-play. Female needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 12]

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A small giggle escaped her lips, as she nudged at his soft stomach again. Getting more rougher as she tried to get him on his side. With his wing around her, she began to grow a bit more red. Her scales and feathers were quite warm from all of this, "I'll nag until you stop being such a jerk."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He laughed softly. He playfully nipped at her at she nudged his belly. But, he obeyed, and rolled onto his side, glaring up at her with a small smirk. His tail lashing slightly.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako offered him a sly smile, beginning to lick at his soft belly as her long tongue draped down to his groin. "Have you cleaned yourself yet?" She said before licking the tip of his sheathe. "No, you haven't. I suppose I better do it myself, hm?"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He shifted from the knowledge of what her target was. He groaned softly as her tongue flicked at his sheathed tip. "Yeah.." He grumbled. "Was planning to do it.. But something caught me off guard." He said, looking at her with a teasing look.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You're such a dirty dragon," Hamako rumbled happily as she went back to lapping at his sheathe as if it was water, hard strokes as she began to tease his friend out. It was more easier to do this now, their feelings were mutual - more fun for her, and well him.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gasped loudly as she began to all at his sheath. His rod pulsing inside his sheath, and it slowly began to grow from it. "G-Gah.. you gonna pay for teasing me." He managed to get out. He lifted up his hips from reaction, groaning softly as Hamako's tongue dragged over his now quickly growing length.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She giggled, carrying on her hard licks. Soon focusing on his forming erection as she placed it in her mouth, beginning to suck while using her tongue. She pulled away in her sucking, glancing at him. "P-please, destroy my p-pussy Zuruck. I want to feel you again."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His eyes rolled to the back of her head, bucking his hips as she put his cock into her mouth, making the sheath peel right back. He blinked his eyes open as she stepped and, and smirked. He quickly stood up, nosing her belly, and slowly walked to her rear. "Hmm... any required amounts of times I have to cum?" He asked, stooping low, and nuzzled her foreign regions.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She adjusted herself, preparing for him as he began to nuzzle her. Brushing his snout against her core, a faint shiver escaping her lips as the big question came. She grew hot, wings closely folding to her side as she raised her rump. "A-as many times as you want," Hamako said shyly.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her, smirking. He reared up, and mounted Hamako, putting his paws to her shoulders as he adjusted himself ready to push into her. He gave a slow lick up her back and neck. He rubbed his tip over her Core lips, and then put more pressure onto it. More, and it finally slipped into her, gradually pushing his length into her until he hilted inside her.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

With a quick mount, Hamako let out a needy whine. Soon feeling his cock prod at the tip of her flesh, squirming to get him in her until he fully entered her. "Zuruck..." Hamako trailed off with a moan, growing hot.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small growl, and pulled out, then thrusted sharply into her again. He settled up a rhythm. In, out, in, out. Slowly going faster at each stroke. "Just... Just as tight as last time." He whispered, groaning softly. His wings spreads a little for balance.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He did not waste any time, and she was actually quite glad - it had only been a few hours and her walls had missed the feeling. "Y-you're huge," Hamako stammered out with a moan as she raised her rump more. "M-make a mess of my tight core, please!"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Oh, I don't think you mean it." He grinned at her. Stopping for a moment, then he suddenly began to go rough. Not rough that it'll hurt her, but rough so that she would want a lot more. "Oh god...." He whispered as he pounded her. "I don't think there will be room to make a mess." He laughed weakly as he thrusted into the Female.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You j-jerk!" She gasped out, forcing her rump to stay in the air as he pounded into her. Walls clenching around his cock in pleasure. Shivering as he laughed, a whine escaping her. "Please Zuruck, harder! F-fuck me!"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He obeyed her within a millisecond. He groaned as he pounded her harder, making her hips recoil from the force. He began to get deeper into her, smashing into her G-spot, before aiming his thrusts upwards, lifting her hips upwards with each stroke, his cock slowly behind to grow.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The sheer force of his thrusts almost made her slip out, only to slam her hips back into his thrusting and let out a screech. Her claws digging into his nest, "Hit me r-right there! More, more! I l-love your dick!" She gasped out, feeling him slam into her g-spot as her juices trickled down her legs.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"That's it, you love this, don't you?" He panted, his cock growing and throbbing with each thrust. He groaned. If he did get to her Womb, there would be a higher chance of eggs. He growled, slamming into her, trying to get even deeper into the Female underneath him.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her walls tightened around his member, she could only back him into him and roughly grind as she moaned at the top of her lungs. "Y-yes I do! I want to do this with you e-everyday Zuruck! I love you and your dick!"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His hold on her tightened, his thrusts became jittery. He couldn't hold it. "H-Hamako..!" He groaned. He bucked into her sharply, his cock expanded rapidly, and seconds after, rope after rope shot into her. But, he still thrusted into her, sending his seed even deeper.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"O-Oh! Zuruck!" Hamako wailed as he came into her, his warm cum filling her up as he kept pumping his cock and his load into her. Walls tightening more as the sweet feeling of a male's release entered her, she began panting and offered him a crooked smile. "L-let's try more positions, or are you tired you little devil?"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He groaned softly, stopping. He then glanced at her. "Well, I did offer you more than one release." He grinned at her. He gave one quick thrust, before pulling out. "I have an idea." He said, grinning. He nosed her belly for her to roll onto her back.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Ohh, something more aggressive in mind? Pin me up against the cave as you mark me as yours?" She responded with a devious coo, soon rolling onto her back as he pulled out. More encouraged by his nuzzles as she spread her hind legs out, allowing him to view some of his seed coming out of her. Just a small amount.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He glanced at her leaking core. "Too much I see?" He grinned. He then towered over her, resting his hips between her legs. He then lined himself up. "And, that does seem like a plan." He grinned at the mention of pinning her against the wall. He suddenly, and sharply slipped into her pussy, already lubricated with both their juices. He then took up a steady pace.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her wings spread out, a sly smile on her face as the larger male towered over her. "Never too much," Hamako replied with a coo as she raised one of her limbs to prod at his chest. "You're so lucky you have your sweetheart a submissive little loner who can't get enough." Hamako lightly rubbed a talon over his chest, soon pulling away and gasping as he got straight to it. "F-fuck..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum