Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysteries Of Nature

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

251The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:42 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana remained silently, staring off before she finally rose to her paws. "N-No." She hissed, shaking her head. "This was a mistake," Livana muttered and shook her head. "Get out of here, Jurrek. I shouldn't of let you done that."

252The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:51 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Wait what?" Jerruk frowned. "You liked that. You cannot deny it!" He said, narrowing his eyes. "I was probably better than your mate, yet you're too scared to say because you think your loyal to him. If you were you wouldn't have mated with me."

253The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:55 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I-I did like it! That's what makes it bad." She hissed out, shaking her head and creating a small distance between them. "But he'll always be better than you, now-- now get out of here before I--" She shook her head. "Just go, Jurrek."

254The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:00 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Not like the same when you were young.." He muttered, turning around and stalking off, a cold glare shot back from him before he disappeared.

255The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:06 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana shook her head, watching him leave for a minute before she found herself glaring off at the lake. Wasting no time to begin cleaning herself up before she'd get back to at least trying to bring some food back, not wanting this to be the highlight of her day.

256The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:40 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ari soon landed back home. He had a large buck which he held with his paws. The buck could easily feed both of them for a few days before it begins to rot. Even then they might finish it. He had made a few trips back and forth, gaining moss and sticks, and other material to make the place more warm. Now to just wait on Livana.

257The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:09 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her mind remained muddled for the rest of her time out gathering stuff, instead of wasting her time with berries she'd focus on fishing and slowly convincing herself to bring a beak full back. Aiming to forget of her time with Jerruk, she'd arrive back to the cave with her wings folding. "I brought back some fish."

258The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:13 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I got a buck and a few stuff to warm up the cave." He said, stretching. "I am guessing a easy hint?" He asked, tilting his head to the side in question.

259The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Terribly easy, didn't want to go overboard on the fish though." She found herself quickly replying before dropping the fish in front of her, having no idea where they would even begin to store their meals. "I can't wait for the snow, huh? We use to use the ice to keep the meat fresher longer."

260The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:20 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He blinked at her a bit confused at her tone. But he shrugged it off. "Ohh yep. The snow will give us a excuse to be lazy and stay inside." He chuckled, nuzzling her in a greeting. "And it would be good for keeping the food nice and fresh."

261The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana found herself chuckling, shaking her head and beginning to lightly shove the fish towards Ari's kill with her paws. "How long will the deer last, Ari?" She spoke, swallowing her guilt and quietly adding. "Is that stuff for the nest?"

262The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:20 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"A good few days. It'll last us a good bit if we're careful. Will keep us full for a week if we are." He stated. "I could have sworn I scented an male around the place. He probably scared off it's herd. Pity. I could have killed one more if this thing was with it's herd." He sighed.

263The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You can always get more later," Livana muttered and would study the carcass. "The lake has much more to offer with fish, I didn't feel like bringing berries back."

264The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:06 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Nah that's fine. And we could live off the fish anyways. Always wanted to try a few new fish anyways, and this winter will probably be harsh. And the fish are pretty big by looking at these ones you caught."

265The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Will there be enough to feed the eggs, though?" She quietly asked, nudging one of the fish closer to her for a quick snack.

266The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:48 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Of course there will be enough. Once they are hatched, I'll start to hunt through out a wider area so we have enough for the winter. If you are pregnant then the eggs will be here in a few weeks or so.

267The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana ducked her head, but did nod at him. A soft sigh escaping her lips as she'd flatten her ears. "Okay! Great, I'll try to contribute as much as I can then."

268The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:28 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He blinked at her. "The hatch-lings will need you. You're the only one here that can actually get them milk." He stated. "But i can already see that Mother instinct in your eyes." He teased. "Don't exactly need me to tell you what to do."

269The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:23 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I know that," Livana muttered quietly and softly nodded her head. "But there will come a time they won't need milk anymore, I'll have to be able to hunt when you're tired or sick."

270The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:34 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yeah yeah I know." He said. "Anyways, do we even know if you have eggs inside?" He frowned. "We'll decide what do to do closer the time, alright?" He suggested

271The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Remaining tense, she'd glance at him briefly. "I... I don't know yet, but I'm certain." She offered a soft chuckle, hoping getting a bit closer would help take her mind off of Jerruk. "Although it doesn't hurt to keep trying until then."

272The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:02 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He playfully nipped her chin. "Nope. Not at all." He chuckled. "I doubt I am even fertile yet we still try." He laughed sheepishly. "But nah. I find it a bit fun."

273The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:04 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Don't say such a thing," Livana quickly found herself saying as she'd twitch her wings. "You're fertile, I'm certain you are. Either that or it's me." She muttered, sitting down and letting her tail curl. "We'll know when I lay eggs."

274The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:18 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Or," He started, stretching. "We could have a go at strengthing our chances of hanging a clutch." He grinned playfully.

275The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:21 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana found herself spreading her wings, giggling softly. "Whenever you want it then, I can't complain when it's you."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum