Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysteries Of Nature

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

301The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:51 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana found herself collapsing to the floor, not bothering to clean herself and instead allowing their juices to mingle as she'd stretch her legs out.

302The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:30 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a soft click with his beak, and he nuzzled her gently. "How was that babe?" He asked, his tail flicking onto her back. He must've took a lot out of her. She acted like it was her first time having him breed with her.

303The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:41 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Wonderful," Livana would pant and nuzzle against him lazily. "Tiring, however..." She'd trail off and keep her beak pressed against him for support. "I suppose it's just one of those days."

304The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:23 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

HHe curled around her firmly, nuzzzling her neck. His rod retreating back to his sheath. "Good." He mumbled into her ear.

305The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Are you tired?" She'd press against him, a wing soon covering the male as if to blanket him in the warmth she provided. "Hopefully you didn't have a long day."

306The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:41 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a soft shrug. "Well, of course I am tired.. that was one of the roughest breeding sessions we have had." He stated. "I went to look around because I thought I scented another Hippogrif. But I just left it. Already looked for around an hour or so." He said

307The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:54 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana was silent for a brief minute, tense at the mention of her little encounter with a former friend. "I'm sure it was nothing, hey? Just a male passing by..."

308The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:07 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Maybe.." he shrugged. He then rolled over so she rested ontop of him. "Well we don't have to worry about him anymore." He chuckled.

309The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"No," Livana would quietly agree with him. "We don't have to worry, hopefully we'll be alone next time..."

310The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:58 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Not hopefully. I promise we will be alone next time" he chuckled softly.

311The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:06 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana sighed quietly, nodding her head. "Thank you, Ari." She would offer a little coo, beginning to playfully peck at his side.

312The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:16 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Hey.." he chuckled softly, beginning to peck softly her her left leg where it connected to her shoulder, then pecked at the side of her neck.

313The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She would hum, soon wincing at his touch before she would giggle. Brushing her beak against feathers and going back to lightly pecking at him. "Stop it," Livana would giggle.

314The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:44 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Or what?" He laughed, pecking at her collarbone in an attempt to tickle her. "I know it makes you giggle which is the cutest things I can ever hear" He teased, pecking at her more.

315The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Or I'll keep pecking you," Livana responded before she'd go back to playfully nipping at his neck feathers. Slowly nuzzling against him to get at his chest. "Oh yeah? What makes me giggle, then?"

316The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:59 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He suddenly began to peck at her weak spot on her neck, nuzzling and pecking curiously. "This." He laughed, holding her to him with his paws.

317The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:15 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Soon she was unable to reply, soft giggles breaking from her lips as she'd squirm against the male. "H-Hey! That isn't fair!"

318The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:47 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well you did ask me what makes you tickle. So me, being the kind Mate you have, showed you first hand where it is." He smirked, his pecks turning into gently nuzzles, breathing in her scent.

319The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:44 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She'd roll her eyes, only quietly laughing as she'd nuzzle against him. "You're sure it's not just a reason to peck and poke at me?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum