Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysteries Of Nature

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

276The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:24 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned, and began to lick her chest and neck, his movements intantly becoming more dominating.

277The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:26 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana stretched her neck out, allowing him more room to do as he pleased with her shoulders heaving. "I bet you like doing this so often, huh?"

278The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:28 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"With any other Female? Nah. Only with you and only you. He purred, suddenly tackling her so she was laid oh on bher back as he pinned her by the shoulders.

279The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:32 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

There had been every intention of responding to him, but being pinned on her back left little room for her voice to break out. "I think I got you addicted to this," Livana let out a playful sigh. "But I'm afraid you've got me addicted to this as well."

280The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:37 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yup, got that right." He chuckled, and he rested his sheath against her entrance. At the new feeling, his rod began to grow. And since it was blocked by her core, the only way out was through. So as he grew, his dick slowly entered her. But he rubbed her with his tail to get her wet, biting at her neck.

281The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:39 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana let out a playful groan, feeling his sheath and the beginning of his cock against her core. "I could do this all day if it turns out one of us can't have eggs," Livana chuckled before feeling him nip at her neck. "B-Bite me harder."

282The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:44 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Alright. If you can get me to cum into twice this time, then I will reward you big time." He grinned, and even began to rotate his tip inside her, locking his jaws around her neck and he began to be a bit rough, but making sure his teeth didn't damage her too harshly.

283The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:46 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I-I think cumming twice is an award all in itself, dear..." She trailed off to moan, feeling his tip inside her. Squirming against his rough bites, "You do know I love it messy."

284The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:50 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well do it and I'll reward you." He smirked. "Means you'll have to do a lot of work with that pussy of yours." He grinned. The sheath was full peeled back now, and he took the. chance and rammed into her like a bul. "Oh shit.." He groaned.

285The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:54 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"G-Give it to me then, big boy." She cooed out, already wet with anticipation from the gentle thrusting. Her legs spreading lazily and more playfully until he slammed into her, walls instantly tightening around the familiar form inside of her. "G-God..." She moaned out, playfully nipping his neck. "It's like you get bigger every time."

286The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:20 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Nah your just getting a hell of a lot tighter. Time to loosen you up babe." He grunted softly, and he began to pound into her like he was about to die and that his final goal was to make her cum explosively. "If you can trap me inside you for when I cum, then I'll give you the largest load ever. I'll try pull out just to see if you're trying." He grinned.

287The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:27 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana couldn't help herself from moaning, wings twitching happily as her walls would greedily tighten around his cock. "K-Keep going then," Livana moaned out. "F-Fuck me until my pussy can't take anymore." She choked out, tongue lolling out of her mouth as she'd roll against his thrusts.

288The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:30 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"That's right? Beg for me." He groaned. "Ah fuck. Your pussy is just amazing." He panted. "I am starting to thin if the eggs can even get through that tunnel." He grunted, his cock now beginning to literally smash into and through her G-spot without mercy.

289The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:44 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"F-Fuck me Ari, I need your cock every day of the week!" She wasn't sure if that was attractive to say or not, but what he was doing was certainly turning her on. Rolling her hips against his powerful thrusts, moaning out his name and digging her claws into his shoulders. "Harder, fas-- Right there! Right there, pound me there! Use me as a cum dumpster!"

290The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:03 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He panted as his cock grew inside her, his claws digging into her hips as he tried to get into her womb, where her eggs sat waiting in his sperm. "So .. tight!" He grunted, only going quicker as pre-cum squirted into her, painting her insides to make easy access.

291The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:12 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana was slamming her hips down to help Ari try and get deeper into her, but the warm sensation of pre-cum was encouraging. "Oh fuck baby, right there-- give me it all!" She groaned out, "Y-You're so big!"

292The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:56 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I'm gonna cum soon." He panted, his cock flaring up pretty large, his balls boiling with seed ready to blast into the Female. His hips kept pace though, constantly brushing her G-spot with the ridge of his cock.

293The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:17 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana's walls hugged at his flared cock, wanting to milk the male of everything despite her want for a reward. "Do it! Cum in me!" She hissed out, legs trembling in want. "H-Harder, Ari! Make my pussy explode with your cum!"

294The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:09 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He closed his eyes in bliss as her walls hugged him tightly. But despite him wanting to shoot into her right now, he wanted to test her. He grinned, beginning to pull out. "You gonna stop me?" He grinned, feeling his balls about to implode into her. Literally.

295The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana had been enjoying herself until the lack of action began to make her wary, lifting her head the female would let out a panic gasp. "I-I need it babe," Livana whined as she'd begin to roll her hips against his cock. "Please Ari, please I need your cum."

296The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:18 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned softly at her begging. But hating her look of panic, he rammed into her once more after a few more thrusts, his cock flared, literally locking his cock onto her walls with his barbs, and he erupted. His seed spattering all over her insides, especially her fertile womb and eggs. His cock pulsed each time seed would shoot into Livana.

297The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana's whines would continue until Ari would slam into her, feeling him lock into place her claws would clench up and her body would tremble as her walls would grasp onto his barbs, locked into place as she'd milk him for all his worth until he'd finally came. "Oh! Ari, Ari, I love you! I love you so much!" She'd moan out as his cum would splatter her walls and fertile womb.

298The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:47 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He panted as he stayed within her. But he remembered his promise. Yet, he would wait for a few minutes or so. he was sensitive. He grunted as more seed squirted into her less stronger this time, and he glanced down at their connected sex's "Still a tight bird." He chuckled.

299The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Livana was left heavily breathing, a grin on her features. "Only for you," Livana would respond and weakly roll her hips against his length still inside of her.

300The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:14 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He humped against her weakly, before pulling out of her, wincing slightly at the cold air that hit his cock flesh. He stepped away from her, cleaning himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum