Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:10 am

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ20GF7wsDLH8yRlu3Td_LNosWo0UJ4q05U8niC3hHZXHxOFy5
Nina flinched as a soft knock came from her door and sighed as she heard her mothers soft sad voice trying to get her to come out of her room. "Nina sweetie, please come out you have been there for months, we miss you-" her mother broke off in sobs. Nina didn't move from where she stay balled up on her bed her sad brown eyes staring off into space remembering her first change. Heat racing down her body,hair sprouting every where, growing 4 legs sharp teeth and a tail. Everything scared her now. Her door opened and food was placed on the table by her bed but she mad no move to reach for it. She was thin she hadn't eaten at all. She was dying from sadness. Her mom went to the phone and called Billy Black, Jacob Black's dad, "Hello Billy, May i speak to Jake please its Nina's mom." she said trying to stop crying.

2Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:04 pm

slyfox

Aren't your fingers burning?

Yeah sure one second" Billy black said sighing for a moment he could guess what this was about and hoped that Jake could really help "Jake come down someone is on the phone for you" he shouted upstairs.

Jacob's ears precked up slightly and he groaned before standing of his bed and walking into the front room where his farther was "who is it" he asked

Nina's mum" billy answered before passing the phone to his son

Jake blinked in confusion before pressing the phone against his ear and opened his mouth "Hello miss nina how can I help you" he asked confused

3Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina's mom almost started sobbing again when Jake came on the phone "Jake i need your help ever since Nina's change about 3 months ago she has holed her self up into her room, She wont come out she has lost weight im afraid she is going to die, Can you come over and try to rouse her from her dream like state?" Nina's mom said her voice choking up as tears fell like water falls from her brown eyes.

4Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:15 pm

slyfox

Jake whinched, how could he say no to someone who clearly desperately needed his help... and it would give him a chance to tell like he was doing some good for a change, recently he has been in kind of a slump and this was a great chance to get out of it "Of course I will come over if you think it will help I leave right now see your shortly" he said before putting the phone down and sharing a glance at his dad who nodded and muttered go.

he rushed out of the house and started to run towards nina's house which he knew was not to far from there. after a few minutes he managed to get there and knocked on the door "Miss nina" he called out

5Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina's mom ran to the door to see Jacob "Oh Jake!" she cried she took his hand and lead him to Nina's room "Nina sweetie i have a visitor for you" she sighed sadly when there was no response, She opened the door to revel Nina balled up on her bed with a lost look in her eyes and looking sadly fragile. Her eyes were locked on something nonexistent and not even realizing the two people in her room.

6Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:32 pm

slyfox

Jake smiled at for a moment and was about to open his mouth to say something when he felt himself being drag away, he shrugged slightly it must have been even more bad then he imaged of the way up here. he sighed as they turned a corner as his eyes rested on the dimly light one and the figure that was resting there, he smiled softly "Hi Nina long time no see" he said and walked over to sit on the edge of her bed his arm resting on her shoulder "Hey no far you've gotten bigger again...or I am just shrinking...dam it I know I should keep a chart of my measurements" he grinned

7Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina's eyes slowly rolled towards Jake and studied him slightly then she sighed and moved her head to his shoulder "Hey Jake" she managed her voice hoarse with disuse. "I thought i was the one shrinking" she said holding up a painfully thin arm. Nina's mom sighed "Would you two like to go outside?" she asked softly trying to get Nina out of her room.

8Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:47 pm

slyfox

Jake smiled and put his head on hers slightly and he chuckled "Nah I don't think your the one shrinking...pretty soon your going to be taller then those tree's...I just ask one thing...please don't squash me when i'm out in the woods" he joked before turning back to Nina mum and turned back to Nina ''hmm what do you think...do you want to go out for a bit" he asked

9Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina cracked a small smile "Sure Jake, carry me?" she asked softly looking up at him. Nina's mom smiles softly and opens the door for them.

10Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:01 pm

slyfox

Jake looked down at her and smiled softly before lowering his arms to gently and carefuly pick her up and started to walk out "no problem...we can settle my fee later" he joked before walking out in the fresh air and breath in "Love that smell" he said before contuied to walk "so how have you been Nina" he asked already knowing the answer

11Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina chuckled softly "Fee my ass" she said her eyes sparkling with humor. She inhaled the fresh air filling her lungs "Mmm so do i.". She smiled weakly "Oh i have been...Alright," she said lying "How about you Jake, Sam working you hard" she said asking about her cousin

12Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:11 pm

slyfox

Hey listen lady i'm not running a free service here" Jacob joked putting on a thick cab driver account, before turned back to look down at him and faked a tired sigh "Yeah he's been working me to the bone...its a hard life me life" he joked again "Nah it's not been to bad....oh and by the way you suck at lying...your mum told me you have not been yourself recently" he said looking straight ahead

13Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina laughed her first real laugh in months it felt good. "Oh you poor baby" she said patting the top of his head lightly jokingly "Oh...." she said her face falling "Well i don't know whats happening, my first change, it was so scary, i figured if i would stay in my room forever and not do anything i wouldn't change again. I don't want to make my mum cry anymore ill face my fear of changing.." She said putting her head in the crook of his shoulder sighing softly her warm breath fanning his neck.

14Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:06 pm

slyfox

"I know everything happens to poor me" he said with a grin and turned his attention back in front of him and closed his eyes when he felt her breath of his neck "sorry I didn't mean to pry I'm just worried about you...I know how you fell Nina...when I first changed I jut wanted to be away from everything and everyone...but you shouldn't push people away...the change is a part of you and it does get better I promise" Jacob said looking around at the forest

15Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina smiled and sighed softly "Well will you change with me?" she said looking up at him her eyes shimmering in the sun. Nina kissed his cheek and slid from his arms her small body sliding against his. She looked around the forest and realized this was were her first changed happened she gave a light gasp and sighed clenching her teeth.

16Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:15 pm

slyfox

Jacob turned to look at her for a moment and couldn't help but to smile when he felt her cool lips touch his check "yeah sure I will...when ever you ready" he smiled at her and put his arm over her shoulder "don't worry I'm right here beside you" he said

17Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina looked up at him and grinned. Then she closed her eyes and let out a breath to brace herself when the heat shimmered up her spine and hair grew everywhere. She opened her eyes as she felt her now four feet touch the ground. She wagged her long tail slightly her condition still showed when she was wolf she was skinny and frail looking.

18Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:06 pm

slyfox

Jacob watched her for a moment before changing with her he winched when he felt his thick fur on his skin...not matter how many times he has done this he would never get used to that, he turned to Nina winching at her weight "see" he through to her before licking her check

19Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina watched Jacob change her eyes glittering softly. He walked over to her, her heart swelled when he licked her cheek "Yes i see" she thought back she trotted slowly and pushed against him softly licking his nose "Not too bad as the last time Jake" she confessed her voice sounding happy for once and light.

20Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:09 pm

slyfox

Jacob smiled back at her glad to see her happy, he turned to look around at the rest of the forest and turned to look up at the sun which was coming up to its highest point, he turned back to her just in time to revive her lick on his nose and he smiled "told ya its gets better after then first time" he smirked and nudged her playfully and nipped

21Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina barked a laugh "That sounds sexual Jake" she thought through her giggles. She walked over to him and nipped at his ear and yipped playfully and sprinted off "Whos there" a deep voice stopped her in her head. She frantically looked around and then she saw him "Its me Sam, Nina your cousin" she thought to him softly "Oh my gosh Nina your out and about and looking like shit" He thought as his black eyes softened.

22Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:27 pm

slyfox

You have one dirty mind they Nina we were having a nice talk and you have to turn it around" He through with a smile before gently nudgeing her and nuzzleing her check softly before spinning when she started to run...he grinned and started to run after her until he noticed sam was there

23Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina yipped softly to Sam "Hello, Sam.. I know i have heard i look like shit lately" She growled at the memory of Paul yelling at her frantically to get up and move because she was dying. She shook her head and her ears caught the approach of Jake she yipped and nuzzled his cheek "But im out and about now, im getting better" she said determinedly "Thank you Jacob" Sam said and turned as trotted away. "I guess he heard me change" she said when he was gone.

24Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:46 pm

slyfox

Jacob smiled and stood next to her for a moment and nodded to Sam "Your welcome" he smiled softly before turning his attention back to Nina and grinned softly and he nodded "Yeah I guess so...so how are you felling anyway...do you fell any differently apart the change" he asked

25Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina sighed and relaxed as Sam walked away. Her ears pricked as Jake spoke in her head once again. "I feel Amazing Jake im happier and i don't feel like i shouldn't be here well i mean alive" she said yipping and prancing joyfully "Its all because of you Jake, Thanks" she said walking up to him and licking his muzzle and walking under his neck and snuggling into his chest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next