Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:27 pm

slyfox

Aren't your fingers burning?

Jake smiled and his eyes brightened when he heard her speak about how he felt and how it was all thanks to him and he shook his head slightly and turned to his head around to gently lick the top of his head and check before resting his head on his as he walked "Its my pleasure...to be honest it was great to really do something do for a change" he said

27Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina sighed and closed her eyes briefly and changed back to her human form. She blushed as she saw she had no cloths on "Erm.. Uh.." Her face deepened and she grabbed her cloths up and ran into the bushes and changed back into her cloths quickly.

28Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:35 pm

slyfox

Jacob sighed happily not wanting to leave this moment and not wanting to blink...and then it happened...he changed back "Dammit" he muttered to himself before turning back to Nina and seeing her...with no cloths on. he quickly turned around "sorry" he said before picking up his shorts and putting them and waited for nina

29Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina walked out "No its fine i forgot all about that part" she said softly her cheeks still beat red. She walked closer to him and glance at his torso and shivered as she saw it was well muscled every girl would start drooling when they saw his sexy 6 pac.

30Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:49 pm

slyfox

Jake smiled and nodded with his back on picking up his shirt before turning back to her with a smile "yeah I used to...too" he started before noticing the look on her face....and how beautiful she looked in the sunlight...really, really beautiful. he turned to look around trying not to blush "should we head back?" he asked

31Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina smiled at him "Can we go see Billy it feels like forever since i have seen him." She said taking his hand and braiding her fingers with his. Her body warmed and she walked close to his side their hips bumping occasionally. This felt right walking with Jacob hand in hand she sighed and looked around them she for got how beautiful the forest was.

32Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:01 pm

slyfox

Jacob turned to look at her for a moment and he smiled and nodded when he heard her speak his father's name "sure I'm sure he would be glad to see you again" he smiled and turned to look at her as he felt her hand on his... he grinned and contuied to walk along with her, his finger rubbing her palm slightly as he did

33Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina relished the feeling of Jake's finger rubbing her palm. She looked up and saw Jake's home she smiled nothing had changed "Billy?" she called out waiting for him to wheel him self out.

34Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Would you like to post on my new thread in the Movie's? Bambi?)

35Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:18 pm

slyfox

Billy turned his attention to upside his house "I swore I just heard my name just now...wait is that Nina" he through to himself and his eyes widened as he rushed up pushing the wheels of his wheel chair as fast as he could a huge smile plastered on his face "Nina its good to see you again... I have not seen you in ages" he said before his eyes rested on the joint hands on his son and Nina

Jacob smiled and listened and watch Nina as his finger still rubbing against her palm and he moved himself closer to her slightly

(emmm sure why not ^^)

36Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Cool)

Nina bent over and hugged Billy "I missed you! Sorry i haven't been around! Have i missed anything new with the Village?" she asked leaning slightly on Jake's shoulder squeezing his hand slightly

Paul sighed and walked from the forest he had just changed back to his human form and was walking shirtless towards Billy Black's house to discus a few things about Nina (He don't know shes out and about).

37Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:24 am

slyfox

Ok ^^)

Sam smiled slightly "Oh you know same old same old I'm still running around the house doing everything" she Joked with a grin with turned into a warm smile as he watched his son and Nina "that's what I wanted to see for ages...its good Jake might have found someone new after what happened" he through and turned his attention behind him when he noticed a figure coming out of the tree behind them "Hi paul" he said

Jacob smiled and turned to look at Nina...he was not sure what his dad was saying he couldn't hear him...and he was paying attention to was the sweet, beautiful figure beside him...he opened his mouth to say something and sighed when he heard his dad say something

38Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Paul's eyes widened at the sight of Nina standing there. "H...Hey Billy" He said his tan cheeks reddening. He suppressed a snarl as he saw Jake's and Nina's hands linked together. He ran his hand through his spiky black hair and sighed "Hey Jake, Hey Nina" he said hesitantly.

Nina's brown eyes sparkled with humor "Haha i can see you running around the house Billy" She laughed softly. She looked over at Jake her eyes wondering over his face, she wondered what he was thinking. Her eyes widened as she heard Billy greet Paul.. The memory flooded back she sighed softly and turned to hear him greet her "Hi Paul" she said softly.

39Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:06 pm

slyfox

Jacob smiled as he turned to look around and he raised an eyebrow when he saw the expression on paul's face "What the heck did I do....if looks could kill" he through to himself and went to open his muzzle when another figure came up

Seth grinned and walked over to them his eyes sparkling in happiness "Hey paul, billy, Jake" he started before his eyes rested on Nina and he smiled "hey Nina I have not seen you in ages" he said and walked forward to give her a hug

Billy turned to look at paul "Hey paul how have you been?" he asked

40Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Paul raised an eyebrow at Jake a challenging look in his dark eyes and he flared his nose to catch Nina's intoxicating scent. He sighed and looked over at Seth "Hey Seth" he said smiling at him softly he had a soft spot for the young boy. "Ive been... Ok" he said softly

Nina smiled softly at Paul and then she leans slightly on Jake. Her eyes widened as she saw the youngest of the group Seth she gasped "Seth! Im so sorry i haven't been around buddy" She cried and let go of Jake and hugged her best friend tightly.

(Want to do a PaulxSeth thing?)

41Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:49 pm

slyfox

(yeah sure that could be fun ^^)

Jacob frowned slightly and folded his arms slightly looking at Paul for a moment before he turned his attention back to Seth and Nina and chuckled softly...althrough his hand did fell cold and lonely all of a sudden he was glad that she was still happy and everyone was happy to see her

Seth smiled and turned to Paul...he has always respect and liked Paul he felt like he could always go to him if he had any problems "Hey Paul" he smiled before he turned back to Nina and grinned hugging her back "That's cool I just really missed you" he said

"Good to hear....sam let you have the day off?" billy asked looking at Paul

42Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina untangled herself from Seth giving him a light kiss on the cheek before slipping her hand into Jake's once more. She was so happy that everyone was around her she couldn't stop smiling.

Paul chuckled softly "Yea i was surprised too.. He has Jared,Embry,and Quil running the perimeters so i wasn't needed" he said glancing at Seth "How have you been Seth" he said walking closer to him smiling softly.

43Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:09 pm

slyfox

Jacob smiled slightly when he felt the warm hand of Nina back on his and he gently to rub her Palm in a cycle montion and pulled her closer to him softly before turning back to her with a smile

Don't question it son...you never know when you going to get another break" Billy joked

Seth turned to Nina and smiled softly before steping back and walked over to go to Stand next to Paul "not to bad...a little tired but other then that fine" he smiled "so what are you up to" he asked

44Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina blushed softly then pulled Jake to the forest "See you Billy, we will be back". She said over her shoulder as she jogged to the forest, She turned quickly and smashed her lips against his closing her brown eyes.

Paul frowned slightly when Jake and Nina rushed off towards the forest. He sighed he never said he was sorry for yelling at her. He slung an arm over Seth's shoulder "Well im just enjoying free time away from patrol" he said smiling and chuckling softly

45Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am

slyfox

Jacob turned to her confused for a moment before allowing himself to be dragged off and looked around the forest a bit "Nina where are-" he said but was cut off when he found her perfect lips pressed against his. he groaned slightly and put his arm around her back pulling her closer to him as he kissed her back

Seth smiled and nodded looking up at Paul "Yeah its the best thing to do" he smiled before moving closer to him slightly

Billy nodded and smiled to Nina and Jacob before turning his attention to Paul and Seth

46Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina moaned slightly at the feeling that he was kissing her back. Her slender arms wrapped them selves around the back of his neck she licked his bottom lip nibbling at it slightly.

Paul smiled softly at Seth "So Billy, Have you heard anything from the bloodsuckers?" he asked remembering the fight with thousands of newborns, he couldn't get the sound of breaking newborns it sounded like metal on metal it rose goose bumps on his arm.

47Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:02 pm

slyfox

Jacob moaned against her mouth as he slip his tongue past her teeth...part of him wanted to pick her up and put on the floor so they could...well you get the idea. He shook his head and pulled back smiling back looking in her perfect eyes "I love you" he smiled moving his hand to brush through her hair

"These been a few reports but nothing to serious at the moment" Sam said raising an eyebrow as he looked at seth and Paul

Seth smiled and moved a little more closer and let his hand brush against Pauls chest, trying to make it look accidental

48Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:10 pm

slyfox

let me know if i'm giving you writers block..because i normally not very good a werewolf rp althrough i'm not very good at them, so if you need my characters to do something let me know

49Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina groaned lowly as she felt his tounge enter her mouth and they danced and fought for dominance. She smiled softly when he pulled back "I love you too Jake" she said her heart pounding and goose bumps rose where ever he touched.

Paul nodded " You never know when there are going to be attacks. Anything from the Cullen coven? I heard Bella and Edward got married.. Has he turned her yet, i knew Jake was broken up about that" he said his eyes darting to Seth's when he felt his hand skim his chest his heart sped up a bit.

50Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:17 pm

slyfox

Jacob smiled slightly and turned to look around for a moment before turning his attention back to her and kissed her check "do you want to emm..." he paused before turning around and blushing was he really going to ask this "Do you want to...you know" he asked his face still turned away from her

"No not really...its been really quiet, and i see and speak to the cullens from time to time and yes they did get married and yeah...he was pretty broken up about...but i'm hoping he has gotten over that by now" sam smiled slightly

Seth smirked and gently brush his hand near Pauls crouch slightly trying to make it as innocent as he could

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next