Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:32 pm

slyfox

Aren't your fingers burning?

Jacob smiled slightly and nodded "thank you" he said and walked into the house with her and turned to nina and gently blow of her ear teasingly

Seth chuckled as he looked up at him as he continued to stroke Pauls cock "hmm well i have some idea" he grinned

Embry walked up to sam slightly and smiled "Hi Sam have you seen Paul, Seth or Jacob" he asked

77Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina smiled "Mom i have to tell you something" she lent over and whispered something in Melinda's ear "Oh My Baby! Awe!" she said smiling happily at Jacob

Paul smirked and moaned softly "And what would that be baby?" Paul asked sneaking a hand down and stroking Seth's length softly circling his tip with his finger.

Sam smiled at Embry "Hey Embry. Hmm Jacob is with Nina, Paul and Seth i thing are hanging out somewhere" he said crossing his arms and smiling at Embry.

78Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:51 pm

slyfox

Jacob turned to see Nina and Melinda talking, he turned around to have a look around the house for a moment "Man this is a lot bigger then it looks" he through to himself before his ear precked up and he looked back at the two girls and smiled back, looking at Nina wondering what she had told her

Seth closed his eyes and bite his upper lip slightly when he felt Pauls hand on his cock and he felt his hips moving "fantastic" he moaned

Oh right....i fell neglected now, everyone has a day off apart from me" Embry joked with a smile

79Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina smiled when her mom kissed her cheeks and cupped her face "Your imprinted with Jacob!" she laughed "Did he imprint on you?" she whispered softly looking into her eyes, Nina just shrugged.

Paul smiled then moved between Seth's legs and positioned himself at Seth's entrance looking up at him softly asking him with his eyes. His tip touching his entrance.

Sam scoffed "You don't wanna spend time with me" He said in mock hurt "Ah your not neglected." He said bumping Embry's shoulder with his fist softly

80Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:05 pm

slyfox

Jacob eyes widened slightly when he heard what Nina and his morther was talking about...had he imprinted?...he was not sure...he really liked Nina, and he sure if she was hurt he would hunt down those who responsable and rip them apart...wait a sec. "Yes i have" He said with a smile looking at Nina

Seth turned to looked at him and nodded spreading his legs wider for him

Embry chuckled slightly and hit him on the shoulder back "well i was not going to mention anyway anything but no not really..." he joked

81Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina's eyes sparkled with unshed tears and happiness. Melinda dabbed at her eyes "Oh look at you two, such a lovely couple! I can't wait for the grand-kids! Have you told Billy?" She asked softly looking at Jake "Erm no we haven't mom" Nina said awkwardly.

Paul bit his lip and pushed in his tip in watching Seth's face for any sign of pain or distrust. He groaned softly at his tightness and he kiss him softly.

Sam smiled and stuck his tounge out at Embry "I see how it is" he said wiping away a fake tear from his eye.

82Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:39 am

slyfox

Jacob smiled slightly at Nina before walking over and kissed the top of her head softly before wapping his around around her shoulder bring her closer to him before turning to Melinda and shook his head sleepishly "No not yet" he said

Seth eyes rolled back in his head and he let out a small gasp/moan "oh paul" he moaned biting his lower lip

Embry laughed and shook his head "Your so immature" he joked

83Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina smiled "Well you guys should go tell Billy and bring him over for dinner" Melinda said smiling widely "Ok mom we be back" she said hugging her.

Paul groaned and thrust inside of Seth his full length in him. "Oh god" he moaned and bent down and nipped at his chest and stomach

Sam laughed and rolled his eyes "Sometimes i need a break from being all serious and stressed" He said walking closer to Embry

84Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:30 pm

slyfox

Jacob folded his arms slightly smiling before turning his attention back to Nina and started to walk out with her "Hmm this will be interesting" he muttered looking around

Seth moaned loudly "oh fuck Paul" he whimpered and claws at the dirt as he him enter him

Embry laughed and nodded "ok then its good to see you in a different light...so what have been up to" he asked

85Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina laughed "How and Why do you say that babe?" she asked wrapping her arms around his waist kissing his cheek. She was excited to go and tell Billy the good news about her and Jacob.

Paul's eyes widened as Seth whimpered "Are you ok?" he asked worriedly. He cupped his face and stood still not wanting to hurt him further if he did. He kissed Seth's forehead and his nose.

Sam rolled his eyes and slung an arm over Embry's shoulders "Well me an Emily had a few problems and broke it off.. But im trying to be happy and stuff you know?" he said plastering a smile on his face.

86Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:50 pm

slyfox

Jacob smiled and wapped his arm around her shoulders and turned to kiss her check back and he chuckled slightly "Well babe i know my farther all to well....and if he brings my baby photos over you mite see a new hole in our garden" he joked with a grin

Seth nodded slightly and smiled softly at him "yeah i'm ok...its just been awhile since the last time we've...well you know" he blushed

"OH man....dude i'm sorry" Embry said before giving him a friendly man hug "listen if there is anything you need" he started

87Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina laughed "I bet you were adorable when you were little Jake" she said leaning her head on his shoulder. She smiled softly she was so happy

Paul cupped Seth's face and smiled "I know but im glad we are doing this now" he said softly kissing his chest licking around his nipple

Sam cleared his throat and smiled slightly as Embry hugged him "Thanks" he said staring into Embry's eyes. He blushed and looked away.

88Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:26 pm

slyfox

Jake smiled slightly before leaning against her head and kissed her check "don't go there babe...unless you want me to tell everyone what happened when we were in 5 th grade" he smirked

Seth smiled and kissed her check "so am i" he smiled slightly before wapping her arms around the back of his head

Your welcome bro" Embry

(would you be interested in doing a canine roleplay with me)

89Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Sure)

Nina frowned lightly, did she remember what happen in 5th grade. She shook it off laughing slightly "Nah im good" she said smiling

Paul continued thrusting into Seth moaning/growling in pleasure. His climax building ever so slightly in his balls

Sam smiled and sighed "Lets go on a run" he said stripping off his cloths do he could change.

90Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:16 am

slyfox

Jacob smiled slightly and pulled her closer to his chest as they walked "through not" he chuckled and turned to look around the forest

Oh god paul" Seth gasped and moaned and bite his upper slightly slightly as he pulled him closer to him slightly

Sure" Embry smiled slightly and stripped off and changed wanting for sam

(alright then i'll post you the plot let me know what you think)

91Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina laughed and looked up when she saw billy wheel up to them "Hey billy" she said kissing his cheek softly "would you like to come and eat dinner with me and my mom and Jake?" he asked batting her eyes slightly.

Paul's breathing picked up and became ragged and rushed. His heart felt like it was going to fly out of his chest. He smirked and lent down and licked up Seth's length humor glittering in his dark eyes.

Sam glanced at Embry slightly checking his body out. Why did he feel warm when he saw him. He sighed and changed into his huge black wolf form.

92Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:55 pm

slyfox

replaying soon sorry ive been gone so long

93Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Its alright i have been gone sooooo long

94Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:27 am

slyfox

Billy turned to look up at Nina for a moment before he turned to look around the rest of the forest before he turned to look back up at her "Well since you asked so nicely...and i'll have more chance of embarrassing my little son-e-boy over here" he smiled looking up at him

Seth wrapped his arms around the back of Paul's next before moaning his cock twitching as he felt Paul's tongue run down it "Oh fuck" he gasped

Embry smiled his fur blowing in the wind slightly as he ran forward letting his tail blow over to the side a little

95Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:31 am

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina smiled softly at Billy when he looked at her.. She laughed slightly as he said he would embarrass Jake.. She couldn't wait she looked over at Jacob and gave him a oh-so-not-innocent smile and kissed his cheek.

Paul smirked and bit and licked up Seth's body as his breathing became ragged and his body was pounding and shuddering in pure bliss and pleasure. "God.. Fuck... Dammit.. Oh Seth" he moaned softly

Sam ran behind Embry his thoughts running wild with mild lust and want.. He tried to contain them to his own head but he was unsuccessful.. He growled at himself because he probably just scared Embry away from him..

96Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:12 pm

slyfox

Jacob turned to look around at Nina for a moment and gently kissed her check "Don't forget i know something's about you to" he whispered in her ear before gently kissing along her neck turning to look around around

Seth whimpered as he wapped his arms tighter around his neck before leaning forward to nip down his neck "Oh god Paul" he yelped out

"Hey coital you horniness when your looking at my ass sam" Embry through back teasingly as he ran

97Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Sam grumbled softly "Yea Yea Whatever Embry.." he said his thoughts still run a bit wild with Embry moan his name and touching him every where. He shook his big black head as his cock slipped out a little bit..

Paul moaned softly his climax coming.. "Oh babe im going to cum" he growled softly. He licked down Seth's body his hot breath fanning his chest.

Nina arched an eyebrow and smirked "Oh? What do you know about me babe?" she asked suppressing a soft moan as he kissed her neck.

98Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:52 pm

slyfox

Embry turned to look over at him for a moment before turning around and gently rubbing his head down sam's front "You know you could have just asked me...i want turn you away" he smirked

Seth moaned gently his breath become rapid and quick before he turned to look up at him and he nodded gently

"Like the stories your morther told me when you was a baby...oh yes Nina i have a lot of embarrassing stories" he smirked jokingly before hugging her closer

99Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Sam met Embry's eyes and sucked in a surprised breath as he rubbed his big brown head down his black chest "I was just worried.. You know me.." he said lowering his ears in embaressment and locking his black eyes with Embry's amber eyes.

Paul gave one final hard thrust into Seth and all his heat and pleasure flooded into Seth as he almost screamed out his name. "Oh Fuck..Jesus Seth" he moaned before he layed his head on Seth's chest.

Nina sighed then laughed lightly "Oh well i can't wait to hear what Billy has to say abut you" she said poking his nose before grabbing his face and kissing him passionately.. She pulled away and shivered slightly in pleasure she was slightly turned on by his touch to her neck earlier.

100Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:25 pm

slyfox

Embry nipped down Sam neck gently as he brushed his tail under his chin "Hmm you don't have to be worried or nervous around me sam" he said as he walked around him slightly

"Oh god" Seth moaned as he organism as he felt pauls seed rush into him, he turned to look back up at him for a moment and smiled moving forward to gently kiss him

"I think your going to be disappointed babe...it was a pretty cool baby" Jacob smirked before he waped his arm around her back slightly and kissed her back gently moaning against her lips before moving to her ear "Hmm someones more horny then i am" he teased

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next