Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina's eyes widened and her cheeks shone right red with her blush "You mean..." she blushed more. "Yes i would love that Jake" she said smirking softly and kissing his cheek.

Paul smiled "Well i hope things work out between Nina and Jake they seem really close" he said looking over at Billy slightly then looking down at Seth his already dark eyes grew darker as Seth's hand brushed over his crouch he clenched his teeth and bit back a groan. "Hey Seth want to go hang out?" he said slowly

52Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:51 pm

slyfox

Aren't your fingers burning?

Jacob turned to her a smiled before kissing her check back and slowly nudging them both to the ground before taking his shirt off and putting it under Nina's "i want do anything your not confer-table with, and if you want me to stop at any time let me know, k?" he said putting his hand on her's

"Yeah they both good kids at heart and i think they both need each other right now" Billy nodded agreeing with Paul

Seth smirked slightly knowing he was starting to get to Paul, he turned around innocently and srugged "yeah sure that could be fun" he smirked before turning back to Billy and waving "see ya billy" he said before walking past paul making sure to blow against his ear on the way past

53Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina layed on the ground and smiled softly and ran her small hands up from his waist band to his neck. "Ill be comfortable with everything you do" she said softly leaning up and kissing his lips softly.

Paul smiled at Billy "They are good kids" he said thoughtfully. He smiled softly and waved good be to Billy shivering slightly as Seth blew in his ear he laughed "See ya Billy" and he ran after Seth then when they were out of sighed he picked up Seth and kiss him roughly, then he pulled back "You drove me crazy back there" he ground out lustfully.

54Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:39 pm

slyfox

Jacob smiled slightly and moved closer to her moving his neck forward to gently bite and kiss her neck as he started to un zip his trousers and tugged at the bottom of her, his cock know fully harden

Seth turned around just in time to waped his arms around the back of Paul's neck and kissed him back and nibbed on his lower lip slightly before pulling back as well "me i didn't do anything" he said innocently "Its not my fault your always horny" he said with a chuckle

55Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina tugged off her shirt and un zipped her shorts she was getting wet just by looking at him. She moaned when he nibbled and kissed her neck "Oh Jake" she cried out softly her finger nails biting slightly into his shoulder.

Paul smirked as Seth bit his lower lip. He sighed and chuckled "You didn't do anything my ass" he said ruffling the smaller boys hair. "Your not helping my hornyness by being so innocent" he growled softly kissing Seth's neck nibbling slightly

56Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:12 pm

slyfox

Jacob moved his head back up and looked at her before smiling and he pulled her hips closer to his before he slowly entered her, he gasped "Nina...you fell so good" He moaned before started to thrust in her

Seth chuckled again and smiled back at him before moaning softly and running his hand through his hair "Hmm i know one thing that could" he said suggestively with a moan

57Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina moaned out loudly as he entered her painfully slowly. She moaned everytime he thrust into her "Oh.. Mmm. Jake your so big" she managed between moans. This was an amazing feeling for her to be one with the love of her life.

Paul smirked at Seth's soft moans he groaned softly "Hmm. What could that be" he whispered in his ear biting his ear lobe softly letting his teeth graze down his neck and to his collar bone biting it softly also.

58Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:30 pm

slyfox

Jacob groaned and put his arm around the back of her neck slightly and and started to thrust in further and faster his balls bounching against her slightly "Your so beautiful" he moaned and kissed her neck

Seth smirked and he used his hand to rub against his crouch and kisses and nibbled at his check bone "well if i'm nice i good let my big bad wolf have his way with me" he teased softly

59Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina moaned louder as he drove himself deeper inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and bucking her hips up to his. Her finger nails bit into his shoulder again as she cried out in pleasure.

Paul growled lowly as Seth rubbed his crouch "Oh really now. You want this big bad wolf? Nobody else does" He ground out thinking of Nina he loved her but now he has developed strong feelings for this boy it scared him slightly, he hoped it didn't show in his dark eyes.

60Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:33 am

slyfox

Jacob moaned again, part of him wonder if any one could hear them, they sure were making a lot of noise...but that was there problem if they wanted to be nosy not his.. he grunted as he felt something build up in his balls "i'm going to cum soon" he warned gritted his teeth as he keepit thrusting

Seth smiled and sighed and looked around the forest, he knew paul still had strong fellings for Nina "Yeah i do and i'm sure others to...but i'm keeping you all to myself" he joked

61Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina moaned loudly almost building up to a scream as her climax drew nearer becoming blissful agony. Her whole body arched and she screamed "JAKE! Oh God Jacob" as she let go her orgasm hit her like a brick wall and she layed back down shuddering and panting hard her eyes closed.

Paul sighed softly "Seth, if you must know i don't have feelings for Nina anymore really, I have really strong feelings for you" he said looking into Seth's eyes "Well im yours nobody elses.... not now ...not ever" he said smiling softly then leaning in and kissing Seth opening his mouth and his tounge slid between his teeth.

62Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:29 pm

slyfox

Jacob thrusted faster In her before gasping "fuck Nina" he moaned as he came deep inside her, his thick cum coating her walls and he panted slightly and kissed her check

Seth smiled and look back at and him as he started to talk and he stroked his chest slightly "i know i guess sometimes i just forget" he said then he grinned again "and don't you forget it" he smiled before kissing him back happily accepting his tongue in his mouth before slipping his tongue into paul's mouth

63Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina groaned softly as his thick cum shot inside her she loved the feeling of it. She smiled softly when he kissed her cheek "I love you Jake" she said softly kissing him her tounge slipping in his mouth.

Paul's heart kicked as Seth touched his chest "Ill never forget it" he said chuckling. Their tongues dance together fighting for dominance he groaned and pulled Seth closer to him molding him to his hard body. He pressed his hand to the small of Seth's back the other on his waist, nothing else mattered not even life itself right now it was only him and Seth.

64Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:20 am

slyfox

Jacob smiled slightly and learned forward to kiss her back slipping his tongue into her mouth and wapped his arms around the back of her neck

Seth moaned against his lips as he let his tongue win the dominance war that was waging between his tongue and pauls before wapping his small arms around the back of his neck and started to lead the to of them to the forest floor

65Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina molded herself to him wrapping her arms around his back pulling herself to him. Her tounge explored his mouth and her small fingers tangled them selves into his hair. She moaned slightly as she rotated her hips.

Paul growled protectively when Seth's small arms wrapped around him. He let Seth go to the forest floor. He stripped off Seth's and his own shirts revealing his welly muscled torso. He hovered above Seth his forearms on eather side of Seth's head and he lent down and kissed and nibbled on his neck and chest.

66Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:06 pm

slyfox

Jacob smiled softly and gently rubbed the back of her neck softly, toying with a stand of her hair...he felt like...he felt like he could turely live again, that he had finally found someone he cared about and cared about him back and nothing was going to take that away

Seth chuckled and bite his lips as he looked up at Paul...his chest brought his own to shame but he didnt really mind he already knew that anyway. he smiled at him his eyes sparkleing slightly in the sunlight and gasped slightly running his hand through his hair

67Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina smiled and closed her eyes just loving the feeling of Jacob touching her it just felt right. "You are the only guy in the world who has made me feel loved,beautiful and sexy. You are my first love and what i want more then anything... is to have you as my last, I remember the first time we saw each-other in second grade i was that moon eyed girl who chased you around the play ground a fought with the other girls just to sit by you during lunch in junior high." she said smiling reminiscing about their past.

Paul groaned as Seth bit his lip. Paul's breathing stopped slightly for a beat or two as he saw the sunlight reflecting in Seth's eyes as he stared in them. Goose bumps rose as Seth gasped he nibbled and licked down Seth's chest to his stomach running a finger around his waist band of his pants. Paul's eyes sparkled with want and lust he smiled softly and nipped the sensitive skin below his belly button.

68Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:26 pm

slyfox

Jacob smiled and kissed her neck slightly before turning his attention back to her competly when he heard her speak and smiled "And you will have me...until the end of time" he said before kissing her on the lips for a moment before pulling back and chuckling "yeah i remember you as the girl who always made me laugh, and unlike the other girls you didn't make me uncomfortable" he smiled before stroking her check and sighed "we better start going back soon" he said

Seth smiled when he heard him groan and closed his eyes for a moment to listen to his breathing, enjoying the sound before blushing slightly when he felt pauls finger at his pants. he smiled and slowly toke them off before running his hand up and down his back

69Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina smiled and sighed and chuckled "We are werewolves, we don't age, so there is no end of time for us, forever just started." she explained softly her eyes sparkling. "Yeah we should get back mom will be worried. Want to stay tonight?" she said running her fingers down his back before getting up and getting dressed.

Paul smiled softly at Seth's blush then his smile grew as Seth took off his pants "Mmm so sexy" he growled in Seth's ear as he took off his own pants. He dragged a finger up Seth's length softly. He smirked and licked his lips.

70Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:26 pm

slyfox

Jacob smiled softly and he nodded with a laugh "Yeah i guess so...my bad most have forgotten" he chuckled before nodding again and stood up and put his shirt and trouers on "yeah i would love to...if you mum will have me that is" he smiled before pulling again and kissing her neck before pulling back

Seth smiled and looked around before looking back "i'm only one tenth what you are" he said with a blush and gasping when he felt his hand on his cock "Oh paul...your so handsome" he moaned

71Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina grabbed Jake's hand and starts walking towards the village she sighed she was exhausted she glance over to Jake and felt yearning for him she could not get enough of him. And they had forever to fulfill the need for one another "Hey sweetie, Hey Jake" she heard her mother calling for them when they came into sight.

Paul "Whatever Seth" he said rolling his dark eyes, smirking at Seth's blush "Your so cute when you blush" he said softly. Paul groaned when he heard Seth moan he got harder by the second is hard on pushing against Seth's thigh

72Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:07 am

slyfox

Jake smiled slightly and gladly let her take his hand she turned to her concend when he heard her sigh "You ok" he asked before walking with her to the village, his ears pecked when he heard Nina mother called her "hi miss Nina" he smiled

Seth smiled slightly and turned to look up at him and waped his legs around his back slightly and groaned putting his hand on pauls crouch rubbing it slightly

73Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina smiled and kissed Jake "Im fine just tired, well its a good tired" she said laughing softly and hugging him "Hey mom" she walked to her mother and hugged her. "Oh Jacob you don't have to call me Miss Nina just call me Melinda" she said giving Jake a soft smile.

Paul smiled slightly as Seth's small legs wrapped around him. He moaned loudly as he felt Seth's cool hands touch his very hard cock "OH Fuck Seth" he growled in his ear and he bucked his hips into Seth's small hand slightly.

74Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:15 pm

slyfox

Jacob smiled softly and kissed her back "Good just making sure" he said with a smile before putting a arm over her shoulder rubbing cycles on her shoulder blade's slightly before turning his attention back to her mother and smiled "Ok melinda...may i come in?" he asked politely

Seth smiled and learned his front over slightly biting the tip of pauls neck softly before laying back down and smirking "hmm like that handsome" he asked moving his hand up and down pauls length

75Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nina smiled as her mom smiled and said "Yes! You may come in" she said happily and she held the door for them as Nina led Jake inside her house.

Paul groaned as he felt Seth's mouth close on his neck. He smirked softly at Seth and moaned again as he stroked his cock "You have no idea how much i do Sexy" he said licking Seth's chest and neck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next