Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Bro, you should chill out

(Its Argos)

Sam sucked in a sharp breath and shivered slightly. "Ill try not to be Embry" he said watching the smaller wolf infront of him.

Paul looked up at Seth "I missed that babe" he said kissing him back. His breath slowly came back to normal and his heart stopped pounding.

Nina laughed and sighed calming her body slightly " I have no idea what you are talking about. Me horny? Psh nah im too innocent" she said hiding a snicker

102Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:00 pm

slyfox

Aren't your fingers burning?

Embry smiled slightly and nuzzled against him gently before he turned to look back up at him in the eyes before opening his muzzle "Its ok i understand sam" he said

Seth smiled slightly as he rubbed his back along it "Me to" he smiled softly

Jacob smirked slightly "Hmm yeah right...i can see you undressing me with your eyes" he smirked slightly for a moment before he pulled back and turned to look at the whellchair in front of him

( Hi argos how are you?)

103Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Sam sighed and shifted slowly his cock rock hard and his mind whirling with sexual fancies about Embry. His nostrils flared and lust glittered in his deep black eyes.

Paul smirked lust creeping in his eyes again "Your turn to fuck me babe" he said whispering in Seth's ears "Tame the big bad wolf call him yours" he said seductively

Nina blushed softly "Shh babe, later" she said her eyes full of the lustful promise. She turned and saw Billy "Hey billy" she said brightly hoping he didn't hear what they were talking about.

(Want to post on my new thread, im trying to make a come back Smile )

104Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 pm

slyfox

Embry smirked slightly as he turned to look back at sam letting his tongue run against his teeth "Hmm come and get me sexy, show me how much of a big bad alpha you are" he teased

Sam smirked before he flipped them over so he was on top of paul and he lowered his head and gently nipped down his neck "hmm i think i have already tamed him" he said playful

"Hmm i'll hold you to that" Jacob winked before he keepit on pushing Billy letting his spare hand rub down Nina's back

(Sure i would you love to, just send me the link  Very Happy )

105Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:23 pm

Argos-Is-Back

( LINK!!! https://the-spirit-of-mating.rpg-board.net/t205-love-me-again-bi-guyx-guy-or-girl-open )

Sam growled slightly "Don't tempt me" he said smirking softly and took a couple steps towards Embry

Paul purred softly "I don't think so love" he said as he held back a loud moan as Seth nipped down his neck.

Nina sighed softly and shivered softly as she felt his hand rub down her back. "Dinner wont be done for another hour!" Nina's mom yelled as she saw the trio walk to her house. "It might be a little sooner babe" Nina whispered into Jake's ear before nipping his ear lobe.

106Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:40 pm

slyfox

Embry chuckled slightly as he walked closer to him letting his tail flick to the side a little teasingly "And why not...afraid your not alpha enough to handle me" he asked teasingly

Seth grinned slightly as he kissed down pauls check bone for a moment before he prestioned himself between pauls legs letting his hand rub his side

"hi there...its good to see you again" Billy greeted her with a smile

Jacob smirked slightly as he turned to nibble down her neck moaning gently as he looked at her "neither can i...you mum and my dad seem like there will be busy talking for awhile" he said with a wink

107Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Sam smirked and quickly walked to Embry and nosed under his tail and licked his ass "Alpha enough? Psh never heard such a thing" he said his tongue darting into his hole.

Paul groaned softly and spread his legs slightly for Seth. He giggled softly as Seth rubbed his side "Babe that tickles" he said looking up at him.

Nina shivered at Jake's moan and she whined softly as he nibbled down her neck. "We will be back.. We are going on a.. Walk" she said glancing at Jake

108Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:07 am

slyfox

Embry smirked slightly as he let his tail swing in the wind before he gasped slightly when he felt his nose press against his entrance before he started to let a small more escape his muzzle as he turned to look back at him

Seth chuckled slightly and keepit on doing it slightly "I know why do you think i'm doing it" he teased slightly before moving forward kissing his neck slightly as he slowly thrust ed forward entering his love tunnel

Jacob smiled slightly as he rubbed his hand down her back as he turned to look at the two of them before he walked over to the front door pulling nina with him with a grin

109Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sparks Fly And Hearts Pound (SlyFox) Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Nina smirked at him and followed him. She briefly casted a glance at her mom and billy then she looked back at Jake.

Paul moaned and gasp as he felt Seth enter him. "mmm Oh Seth" he growled slightly in pleasure.

Sam growled slightly seductively deep in his chest as he licked Embry's entrance his tounge entering him a couple times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5