Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowed In (Male Werewolf or creature needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 17]

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam flattened his ears when he heard the disapointment in her tone. He quickly moved over to the snow and nudged some towards her, sneezing because some of it melted in his nose.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna smiled softly and took the snow, rubbing it into her hair. It melted away, helping wash her hair." You owe me another shower when we get there." She winked and crawled over to him, kissing up his muzzle.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam returned the kiss by giving her one of his slobbery kisses along her cheek. He wagged his tail before nudging her as if to tell her to follow him. They needed to return back to the pack an they some sleep, a whole day of running ahead of them.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna giggled and nudged him playfully." And I'm getting real kisses when we get there." She stood and crossed her arms, shivering gently." I'm freezing... Let's go cuddle." She smirked and rested her hand on his neck.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam nodded before leading her back to the clearing. He curled up near the log she was sitting on before they left the clearing and waited for her to lay down next to him. It reminded him of when he first found her, nearly dead with his body curled around her.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna followed him back to the clearing, yawning softly. She sat down beside him, gently stroking his body." Good night handsome..." She curled up to his warm body, wrapping an arm over him.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam wrapped as tightly as he could around her, before easily falling asleep. After all the running and sex today he was exsaughsted. He almost didn't wake up the next morning when Liam poked his large paw at his rib. Eventually though his eyes opened and he nudged Arianna awake. They needed to keep moving if they wanted to arrive before the sun set.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna fell asleep quickly, breathing gently into the fur on his shoulder. She hid her face in his fur, trying to avoid the sun. She groaned when she was nudged, rubbing her eyes gently." I don't want to get up..." She mumbled, hugging him tightly.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam nudged her again before standing to his paws and shaking out his fur. He knew the cold morning would wake her up. Making his way over to her bag he picked them up in his mouth and brought them over to her. Liam just snorted impatiently before gathering the rest of the pack together.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna sat up when he left, frowning. She looked over Adam and smiled softly." Good morning to you too gorgeous." She took her bags and hauled them onto her back." I'll change when we get there... It's too cold to change." She pet his head and kneeled in front of him, kissing his nose.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam just nodded before crouching down beside her, waiting for her to climb onto his back. He just wanted this trip to be over so he can be alone with Arianna and let the boys have there run with the females. It would be nice to just get to learn more about Arianna without his pack looking up to him for orders.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna sighed and climbed into his back, her arms wrapping around his neck tightly. She was hoping they'd be there by tonight... So they can settle in, she can shower, and they could sleep together... As humans and not out in the cold. She nuzzled into the back of his neck," Let's go... I'm so ready to get out of the damn cold."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam laughed on the inside, he never got tired of her truthful humor. Nevertheless she begins running, his pack following law behind. As planned they arrive in the female's territory in the late afternoon, unharmed, and out of sight from humans. Not including Arianna. Adam crept along the border of the female's territory, letting out short howls while some of the others mark trees and bushes. In no time the pack walks out of the shadows of the forest and looks at Adam's pack. It was so foriegn to see a female werewolf, he couldn't take his eyes off them, especially the Alpha who stood tall in front of her pack. The female looked at him before nodding and beginning to lead them to the houses they stayed in. He noticed the way her ears were lowered, he knew she caught Adam's scent on Arianna, the cum from last night helping a lot. Once everyone was assigned to a cabin Adam carried Arianna to theirs, not shifting to his human form until they were just outside the house. "Shorts please," he said, holding out his hand.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna was glad when they finally arrived, though she could've gone without the howl. She hated ringing ears. He never gave her a warning either. She peeked over his head to notice the females. She snorted and tightened her grip on Adam, knowing he was staring at the wolf at the front. She bit his ear, growling softly. She wasn't a wolf, but she could portray her feelings like they did. The girl hopped off his back as they got to their cabin, tossing his shorts back to him. She went inside, ignoring the wolf behind her as she explored the cabin. It was nice, but... It didn't feel like home, not like Adam's home did. She laid out on the couch, peeling off her clothes and shoes with a groan.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam followed her inside and moved towards the fire place, he didn't know what a human body temperature felt like but he knew it wasn't like his. When he turned around he saw her undressing on the couch, it brought a smile to his lips. "You know, I'm perfectly capable of helping with that," he teased, "I have claws too, makes it a whole lot faster."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Ariana looked at him, raising a brow with a smirk crossing her lips." Then why are you still over there? Come help me." She sat up, looking over him before standing." That was the alpha wasn't it? She seemed to like you... Too bad, you're already mine." She smirked and kissed him deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smirked before making his way over to her and pressing his lips to hers, "Yes, it was, but she knew that we had sex. She could smell my cum on you from last night," he admitted once he pulled away from her lips. Now focusing on taking off her clothes, he quickly did so. "You should start dressing like me. Only shorts. It would make everything easier and more pleasurable," he teased.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna bit gently on his lower lip, smiling brightly." I like that I smell like you... That everyone knows I'm yours." She whispered, letting him undress her. She laughed," And freeze to death? Maybe I'll the summer I'll just go nude... Then it'll be easy to mate... Whenever, wherever." She purred gently and kissed him deeply, pulling him over to the couch.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smiled, the thought of her just going nude made a tent begin to form in his shorts. Ignoring it for now, he followed her to the couch before taking her in his arms and laying down, laying her on top of him. "How'd you enjoy being fucked by a wolf?" He asked inbetween the kisses he planted on her neck.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna smiled and grinded gently down to him as she straddled his lap, hands gripping at his chest. She smirked and tilted her head back, letting out a soft moan." I loved it... Big, thick wolf cock... Ramming into me. We should do that more often." She reached back and grasped his cock through his shorts." Why not now? I'm sure everyone would love to hear..." She teased, leaning down to kiss up his jaw.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam closed his eyes at the feeling of her lips against his jaw and her hand on his enclosed cock. "Alright, just make sure everyone hears that you're mine," he said with a smirk before climbing off her. He looked up at the ceiling, it was very high so he knew he had room to be a wolf, unlike in his cabin, so after taking off his shorts he shifted. Adam's forest green eyes darted over to the naked human before him. He whimpered before rolling onto his back and exposing his sheath to her.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna laughed gently and leaned back into the couch, smiling at him." Oh, they'll know all right. I'll make sure to scream your name loud enough." She purred seductively. She leaned forward when he changed, petting him gently. She crawled onto the floor and between his back legs, rubbing her palm up to his sheath." Let's see that yummy cock~."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam glanced down at where she positioned herself inbetween his legs, seeing the red tip of his cock slip from it's sheath. He couldn't suppress a growl at the feeling of her palm drubbing against his furry sheath, it seemed to coax his red penis to slide out even more, along with her words.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna reached between her legs and rubbed herself, moaning as she stroked him. She pushed her wet hand to his appearing cock and smirked," Come on love... Lemme see all of your beautiful cock." She leaned down and sucked gently at the red tip, nibbling teasingly.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam laid his head back on the ground when he felt her delicate lips wrap around the tip of his cock. Her actions and words coaxed the rest of his slippery, red, dick out of its sheath; swelling g in the process. His back paws began to twitch at the pleasure coursing through him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum