Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowed In (Male Werewolf or creature needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 17]

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam lifted his lips from her neck and met her eyes with his, just taking in her facial beauty. Reaching up with the hand that wasn't supporting his weight, he brushed his fingers along her cheek, "So beautiful," he murmured softly before pressing his lips against hers again, this time a bit more rough. Taking his hand away from her face her slid it up her shirt and next her bra.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna nuzzled into his hand and closed her eyes, sighing contently. She smiled softly against his lips, tightening her fingers in his hair. She kissed him back hard, her leg rubbing up to his thighs. She nibbled gently on his lower lip, gasping as a shiver ran through her." A-Adam..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam ignored her and continued massaging her breast, soon up clipping her bra and pulling it away. He slowly lowers himself down her body, pushing his large shirt up her body so it was out of his way. Once his face was near her stomach he eagerly pulled away her panties and lowered himself inbetween her legs. Adam glanced up at her before sliding two fingers in between her pussy lips.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna moaned softly, arching up into his touch. She blushed darkly and squirmed on the couch, grasping at the cushions." A-Adam... I-I want to stay with you..." She whispered. The girl stared down at him, chewing on her lip. She tried crossing her legs, but he was already between them. She mewled softly, squirming above him.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam slowly came to a stop when he heard her voice, he shouldn't have let this happened. "You can't," he admitted, pulling his fingers away and moving back up her body. "It isn't safe for you to be out here," he warned, his eyes meeting hers, "you just can't."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna whimpered when he pulled away, hugging him when he crawled back up." Why not? You can protect me... You already saved me once. I ask to stay and it's a cock block right?" She sighed and turned to the couch, looking away from him.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam slightly frowns when she turns away from him. He brushes her hair off to one side of her shoulder before pressing his lips to the inside of her neck. "No, I want you to stay, more than anything. These woods have dangerous animals, I don't want you to get hurt," he admitted, craning his neck so he could meet her eyes, his goofy grin on his lips again.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna tilted her head, sighing softly as he kissed her neck. She moved back to him, frowning." That's no fair. You obviously have guns ... You kill deer. I'll stay here and I won't go out too far. You want me to stay... I don't understand." She rolled her eyes as he smiled, giggling." You're lucky you're cute."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam sighed, trying to convince her not to stay was difficult without giving away his secret. "Yes I want you to stay, that doesn't mean it's safe," he pointed out before sitting up by her feet. "You can't stay Arianna, can't you trust me when I tell you it's unsafe?"

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna hid her face in the couch and groaned. She sat up and pushed him onto his back, kissing him deeply. She nibbled on his lower lip, grinding up to him." So, I won't stay. I'll leave." She stood up and grabbed her bra, slipping it back on under the shirt. She shrugged, looking over him." Too bad there's no city boys like you." She sat back down, pulling her legs to her chest.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam kissed her back, roughly and as long as she allowed it to be. When she pulled away he sighed and watched as she slid her bra back on. He didn't want her to leave but he knew it was for the best; her safety came first. "Yeah, the city would be a great place if everyone was like me he said with a smirk.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She looked out to the front if the cabin the to the fire, avoiding his gaze. Arianna shrugged," I suppose. There might be guys like you... But I just can't find them." She sighed and stood, walking over to the window." This storm should clear up soon... Do you have a phone or am I walking back to town?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam watched as she stood up and walked towards the window, a new type of pain hitting him. The way she spoke towards him and avoided his gave hurt him. "I don't have a phone so I'll walk you back," he replied, standing up and walking towards the window himself. He stood beside her, watching the snow fall, he wasn't sure how he was going to explain when he walked outside shirtless. She was wearing the only shirt he owned. "I'm sure you'll find someone. A man who can give you what you want and one you can start a family with and move into a cabin with," he assures her, hoping it eased her leaving.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna glanced back at him, sighing and looking away as he talked. She shook her head," I won't drown in the snow. I can walk myself. I'll change back into my clothes." She walked away, back to the couch to lay down." Or maybe I can live in the city with 50 cats until I did alone." She snickered softly, pulling the blanket over her head.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam looked over his shoulder as she made her way back to the couch. "I'm not worried about you drowning in the snow. I just want to make sure you made it make to the city without some animal rippin you apart," he murmured before turning around and leaning against the window. "You're not going to die alone. You're a beautiful woman that any man would be lucky to have."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna squirmed on the couch, sitting up to look at him. She huffed," What's with you and the stupid animals around here? I can take care of myself. I'm not a little girl." She crossed her arms, laying back down." The only guy I've ever wanted... Just went after me then stopped when I asked if I could stay."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smirked before walking over to the couch and quickly pinning her onto the couch. He pressed his lips roughly against her neck until he pulled away so he could look at her. "There are things they you don't understand. Things that are better kept a secret," he said softly before pressing his lips against hers, his strength holding her down. "I'm still walking you back to the city," he added once he pulled away.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna yelped, her eyes widening as he suddenly was over her." Ada-" She was cut off by lips and moaned, arching her body to him. She tried to grab at him, trying to pull him closer." I want to understand... I'll tell you my secrets if you tell me yours~." She purred, smirking as she kissed him back. She whined when he pulled away, grabbing his wrist." Don't pull away... Please..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam stopped when her hand gripped his wrist, he gave her a crooked smile before lowering himself back over her body. "I'm not going to make you tell your secrets," he promised before lowering his lips onto hers. He slid a hand beneath her and pulled her body closer to his.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna smiled brightly when he laid back over her, her hands stroking his back. She kissed him back passionately, rolling her hips up to his, her leg hooking over his waist. She giggled softly and slipped her hands into his shorts, grabbing his ass." Thank you..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam knew if he went through with this that sending her back to the city would only make it harder but it was hard to say no to her. When he felt her hands on his ass he smirked before sliding a hand inbetween her legs, quickly getting rid of her panties. Leaning foward he pressed his lips against her as he began rubbing her clit as a teasingly slow pace.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna didn't want to do this and leave... But she couldn't help it. She needed him. She blushed darkly as he removed her panties, her thighs twitching. She squirmed nervously, letting out a breathy moan as he rubbed her sensitive clit, her hips bucking." Oh Adam..." She squeezed his arm, grinding up to his rubbing hand.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam noticed how she squirmed nervously in his grasp but just as he was about to ask of she was alright he felt her grind against his hand. Giving into her, he slid two fingers inside her pussy, moving in slow and as deep as he could reach.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna's back arched in pleasure, a soft moan drifting from her lips. She grasped his wrist, trying to grind further up to him. She let out a pitiful whimper, biting her lip." Oh god, Adam~. How're you so good at this?" She murmured.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam shrugged, "Not sure. I've never done this before," he admitted before sliding down her body until his head was between her legs. He used two fingers to spread her pussy lips apart before plunging his tongue within her. His upper lip brushed against her clit as his tongue slid against her walls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum