Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 20]

126The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:43 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His head snapped back as he heard the struggle. He didn't help though. Because it happened so quickly, and Vendetta had it under control so fast. As she said she'll have to run, he couldn't help by let sympathy roll into his eyes. He gave a small sigh. "I have a place a few miles away. It'll only take about an hour or so to get there." He suggested.

127The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:47 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well maybe a bit more. My back hurts, but I'll fight it." She said smiling a bit before pausing at the border lines. She finally stepped over ears flattening her pack scent already fading "Never done that.. And sorry if I'm bothering you... I just need to get somewhere to stay safe." She said lower one of her ears making a cocky look.

128The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:52 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith smiled softly. "You ain't bothering me." He assured. "Ever heard of the say 'One small step starts a new adventure.' " He resided the small saying his Father once told him. "Just think of that." He said with a small shrug. "And anyway's. I don't think he will be waking up any time soon. So the Pack won't know for a good few hours." He said.

129The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:55 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Trust me they will notice. He is the alpha." She smiled sheepishly at his comment stretching her back legs ready to get away "I just wonder if my dad will be okay.." She said walking slowly.

130The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:57 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He frowned softly at the mention of Vendetta's dad. He had a feeling the Ren would hurt the Female's dad because of what Vendetta done. "I'm sure he'll be fine." He said. "You can always go and try find him, right?" He suggested.

131The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ya.. I guess.." She said softly as she moved through the forest taking in the different smells. That feeling in her heart tellig her this was wrong, but the thing is she was used to that feeling.

132The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:03 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He walked beside her, glancing around. He then glanced at Vendetta, frowning softly. "You sure you want to just leave your Pack? That is your past... your memories." He said, tilting his head to the side.

133The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:06 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She looked at him letting out a laugh "Memories?! That place is hell! My mother was killed their. My brother was chased from the pack, and I have been bullied and beaten when I was a ten and a pup." She said her eyes full of relief. "I have the chance to relax.. Restart here." She said staring at him kindly.

134The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:09 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled softly. "Interesting. Good point though. i would hate that if it happened to me." He said. He then looked at her in the eyes. "Trust me. Living as a Rogue can be quiet fun." He chuckled. "No rules to live by. Can live your own life." He said.

135The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I've been waiting for no rules.." She said going at a slightly quicker pace now eager to relax an tend to her wounds, ad perhaps catch a meal.

136The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:15 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He laughed softly. "You did look like one to not play by the rules when I first saw you." He joked softly. He also quickened his pace to match Vendetta's pace.

137The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yea, I never enjoyed the rules of the pack." She said grumbling just at the thought of it , but she had to pause a minute to jump over a log." There is a lot more debree laying around now though.." She said taking note of the broken pieces of woods and a few follen trees now an than.

138The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He nodded, looking around the surroundings. "Been like this for months. Happened during a large Storm." he said. but, sure she'd known that right? "But, good for one thing. Hunting. this place is full of prey now that the place is a mess. Hidden spots.

139The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well ya, but we have others who pick up after the storm." She said looking back noticing she couldn't see or smell her pack borders anymore.

140The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:36 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her, contemplating at what she said. He then sniffed the air. "Well." He sighed. "The faster we get there, the faster we can look at your wounds and get some rest and some food." He said.

141The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:37 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She nodded "Just thinking that you know." She said following his lead.

142The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:55 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smirked softly, before speeding up his pace slightly, but he made sure that Vendetta could keep up.

143The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She was loping after them quickly "Trying to race me eh?" She grinned sleeding up into a quick gallop.

144The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:02 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned. He looked at her, a small smirk on his face. "Maybe." He said slowly, in a playfully tone., speeding up more, chuckling.

145The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:06 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She growled slowing down to him knowing she should save a good amount of her energy for the end if they are racing.

146The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:14 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He slowed down a bit, looking back at her. "Not in the mood?" He asked, a small smirk on his features. But even he was a little weak and sore from the fight he had with Ren.

147The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:34 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Maybe.. Well ya." She said already panting.

148The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:15 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He nodded slowly. "Yeah. I ain't either." He sighed softly.

149The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I just want to get to wherever were heading" she said shaking herself before catching upm

150The Moon and the Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:29 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, you're speaking my own words." He smirked softly. He then focused on the journey, using the environment to find his way more quicker.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next