Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 20]

151The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:32 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

As she walked though she did take note ofnl the fact her heat scent was becoming a bit more 'heavy' you can say. She wanted to ignore it so she did so simply lowering a tail just a tad more to weaken the scent.

152The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:36 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He did smell her. He just forced himself to focus on the task on hand. After about little more than an hour, they came towards his place. Which was simply a normal house. Beside it, there was a large Cave for any time he wanted to just chill in his Wolf form. He glanced behind to look and Vendetta. "Well, here we are." He said.

153The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:39 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She nodded quickly changing into her human form the scent vanishing it only lingering on her clothing. Side she was in human form the scent was still very strong, but less because she was in human form. Only other weres could smell it though.

154The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:43 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He glanced at her as she change. "You seriously need to show me how you do that." He said, shaking his head. He quickly ran into the darkness of the cave, and came back out in his Human form. He walked to the door, opening it.

155The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Its easy. Never knew why I didnt. You hold whatever your wearing in your jaws and you got to see yourself as a human, but with clothing. Its easy." She said following him into the house.

156The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:51 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He raised his eyebrows at her. "The way I have learned, anything easy for anybody else is impossible to me." He chuckled softly as he closed the door behind him. "Now, let's sit down and have a look at then wounds." He said.

157The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She smiled at his comment sitting down at the sofa raising her T slightly to show him the gashes and bruises. She then moved her hair to show him the bruising and wound their and a couple of the scrapes on her stomach. "Pretty eh?" She said.

158The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:00 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He winced slightly at the sight. "Well, I have seen worse.." He mumbled in response. "This might sting." He informed. He reached out, and gently spreads the gnash on her neck, and one gnash on her ribs. "Just gotta clean it." He said.

159The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She bit the inside of her cheek can't helping but letting out a small whimper her nails already becoming sharper at the sudden pain. "Crap.."

160The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:11 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Deep breaths, I don't want anymore wounds than I already have." He said. He then began to clean her wounds by gently wiping them with a wet cloth. But sometimes he had to rub pretty hard to make sure they were clean.

161The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:12 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well I'm usually good with pain, bit when your stabbing it with your fingers and wiping it roughly she definantly felt the sting.

162The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:21 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yeah, well, I have to. To stop infection." He said, glancing at her. Her scent kept pestering him. He forced himself to stay on task. Even though it was weaker that she was. Human, it still pestered him.

163The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:23 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well fine." She said looking away from him biting her lip for even his scent was intreging.

164The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He then moved onto her Neck. Theses wounds weren't as deep as the ones on her stomach, and ribs, but they still looked nasty. He gave a small sigh. "My thoughts? If you agreed to be his Mate, then you'd most likely had been made his slave." He mumbled.

165The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Pretty much. I probably may still have to worry about that , because he may come back." She said a bit edgy. She let off a soft sigh before cringing as she felt a sharp sting on her neck.

166The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:32 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Trust me. He won't come near here. He can't take two of us on." He said. "And this is my Territory. He doesn't know this area as much as I do." He assured.

167The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:36 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Good point, but I'm sure he wouldn't come alone, but.. Doesn't mean he knows where we are." She said with a reasonable voice.

168The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:40 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, we're safe for now. Let's just think at the present. Not something that may, or may not happen" He said, finishing up on her neck.

169The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:45 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well.. I don't exactly know." She said with a troubled look.

170The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:59 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Hey, don't worry, we'll be fine." He assured her.

171The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:02 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I know we are fine.." She said shutting her eyes for a few moments.

172The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:08 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"The we won't worry, until worrying is needed." He said. He put away the wet cloth, and gave a small sigh.

173The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:14 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Your wounds okay?" She said a bit of worry in her eyes. "Also real quick as you get to know me.. I may seem a lot more kind." She said as if it was a warning.

174The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:20 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her. His wounds did sting and ache. Badly. But he could clean them later. "I'll be fine. I'll clean them later." He said. He then smirked, hearing her taking it on as a Warning of her kindness. "Well, I will watch out for it." He chuckled.

175The Moon and the Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:22 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"You better my kindness could get you in trouble." She laying back on the couch in exhaustion "What ever you say 'doctor'." She laughed before feeling qiuet drowsy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next