Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysteries Of Nature

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 13]

201The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:08 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'll be sure to help you then, hey?" She stared at him. Wings twitching with the urge of flight before she'd fold them and sit down. "I can bring back some fish, it's easy to preserve if you keep them cold."

202The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:12 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yeah sure." Ari said, going outside and stretching his wings out to wake them up. "Just try not to be too long alright?"

203The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:41 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'll be quick, alright? It'll be nice to find some water close to home," Livana found herself churring before she'd take flight to do her quick and brief chores.

204The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:11 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yeah don't worry. I won't be long either." He  said, before spreading his wings, stretching them out before taking flight. His wings beating, taking him higher with each burst.

205The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:09 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She found herself missing flight as soon as she was in the air, wings beating to keep her afloat as she'd scan the area for sources of water. Beginning to get lower with each passing minute until she landed, wings folding as she'd stumble upon a lake.

(Oh! Do you want Ari to get seduced by another female and maybe accidentally raise a step-child or have Livana be seduced by another male and keep it a secret? I don't wanna get to complex with a plot. xD)

206The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:16 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Hmm.. let's have Livana be seduced? Ari is crap. At keeping secrets so it wouldn't go well with him. Maybe Livana meeetw a childhood crush or something?)

Ari sighed and glided through. The sky,  his eyes locked onto the ground for any prey roaming the fields and trees.

207The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:20 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(ooh~! that'll work! I'm sure Livana will be great until a little one doesn't look like Ari.)

Unsure of what she wanted to do, Livana would begin to scout about for both bushes full of berries and at least the gentle splashes from the water next to her from fish. Lifting her head to study about, shutting her eyes for a minute as a relaxing breeze ruffled her fur and feathers.

208The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(The drama. Is real!)

Jerruk was walking through the overgrowth, his beak lifting into the air to smell for any prey, but instead, scented something rather sweet. Female? And the scent was something that brought back memories. He followed it quickly.

-----

I'll just play the new male since Ari is only hunting

209The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Such spicy drama! And alright!)

Livana found herself able to move once the breeze had passed, wings twitching as she'd find herself moving along and staring off into the water. Scanning for fish as she'd find herself growing closer.

210The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:40 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Jerruk finally fought the source,  and his jaw dropped. He could have sworn he knew her.. he silently came it into the open, studying her for a moment. Was he Utd this same her? If it was... she sure grew up to be beautiful. "Livana?" He asked.

211The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:43 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hearing her name, she found herself craning her head to the source. "Ari?" She quietly breathed out, only to squint and turn around to try and get a better view. Simply taken aback by the creature in front of her, a minute of heavy breathing until the soft, "Jerruk?" Escaped her beak. There was no way...

212The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:48 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Is it truely you?" He gasped, walking forward. Why was she doing here? He scented a male around as he swore he saw movement in the skies. "I can't believe it.." He laughed, clicking his beak together in happiness.

213The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:51 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I-It's me..." She trailed off, timidly approaching and studying him. "I can't believe it's you..." She breathed out, flattening her ears as her gaze would go over him with interest. "It's been so long."

214The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:56 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Tell me about it! You look so different.." He breathed out. "In a good way." He quickly added. The male glanced around. "What on earth are you doing here? I scented a male aroun here.. what if he finds you?" He asked, no idea that the male he was talking about was Ari.

215The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I guess nature's been kind to me huh? You look good yourself," Livana offered a friendly banter followed by a laugh as she'd find her gaze turning to the sky. "He wouldn't hurt me, I know him." She paused as she'd stare down. "Though I wouldn't mind catching up with you, if being out in the open gets you scared of some bird in the sky."

216The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:02 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Oh.." Terruk said. She has found a male? Dang. He wasn't surprised.. even as a young one, she was a sight to see. "I ain't scared." He huffed. "You should know me, no bird scares me." He laughed. "How have you been?" He asked.

217The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:07 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Finding herself laughing, there'd be a quiet chuckle before she'd continue. "I've been good, out collecting things right now I suppose." She huffed, resting herself down. "I'm pretty scared of you, so tough!"

218The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:11 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"You out of everybody know I'm a soft giant!" He laughed. "Anyways, how has life been with you? I honestly thought you died after the illness broke out and every bird just started to die out.." He sighed. "I swear you are one to give a heartattack the the surprise appearances." He joked.

219The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:15 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Nah, you're pretty scary." She teased, sticking her tongue out. "Making things work, I guess. It's easier to pretend this disease isn't going around." She breathed out, looking at him. "I have that sort of charm," Livana paused with a giggle. "What about you?"

220The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:20 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Boring life." He chuckled. "I travel a lot.. in hopes to actually find my life again. Settle down maybe." He shrugged. "Been walking for a while since I scented your friend. DDidnt wanna cause any fights."

221The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm surprised you haven't found a mate if you've been travelling all this time," Livana blinked her eyes only to go back to her teasing. "You poor thing!" She stuck her tongue out again, wings lightly twitching as she'd begin to find herself more comfortable. "He's nice, we haven't set up any sort of territory just yet. We're new to this entire flock thing."

222The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:28 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ohh. He your mate?" He laughed. "Do you even know if he can have hatchlings ? This illness isn't sparing anybody." He said, frowning. "And I am jut waiting. I'm sure she'll come along soon."

223The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She'd quietly nod her head, only to shut her eyes. "I... I honestly don't know if we'll have eggs, but it's nice to try. And the company is nice." She paused, staring at him. "If she ever comes along, we'll all probably be dead before you get any action!"

224The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:48 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Wow. You beat me at losing your virginity." He huffed. But he laughed. "But ah well, I'd rather get a female who is fertile. It'll be better to get eggs." He smirked.

225The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:50 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You're still a virgin?" She couldn't help but playfully coo, blinking her eyes. "I can't believe Jerruk here is still a virgin," Livana found herself quietly giggling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum