Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysteries Of Nature

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 13]

76The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:51 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a soft rumble, nibbling at her feathers. He shifted slightly, causing him to move around inside her. He really hoped that he could give Livana what their species so seriously needed.. Offspring..

77The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

There was a slightly increased chance she'd be having more eggs, of course she didn't mind that. Laying them would be simple, raising them? Livana couldn't worry more over that. She was unsure if she was ready for the responsibility, she stirred again as he shifted inside her. A soft purr rumbling from her beak.

78The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:13 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He then chuckled softly at her purr as he moved around inside her. "Heh. It'll be a while before we can Mate. I have near enough no energy to do that again for a while." He said.

79The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Aww, you all tuckered out?" She cooed lightly, craning her neck to nip his ear gently. "That's sweet," Livana teased as she soon lofted her head towards his chest, playfully tugging lightly at his feathers.

80The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:23 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yes, but don't even tempt me. I'll make you black out from pleasure if you keep teasing me." He playfully said. He tugged gently on her feathers as she did the same to him.

81The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'll try my best not too," Livana let out strange purring noises through her beak as he tugged lightly at her feathers. She let out a quiet giggle, grinding into him softly.

82The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:35 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Oh.. you would?" He asked, closing his eyes is suppressed pleasure as she started grinding into him. "Doing a good job so far." He said.

83The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:36 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her hips rolled softly against his shaft, a playful glint in her eyes. "I'll try, I can't make any promises." She chuckled lightly.

84The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:37 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"You've taken all of my seed! You won't get anything." He pouted, gently grinding into her as well.

85The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:40 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I don't want that," Livana responded as she nipped at his chest. Her body shivering as she continued her motion. "I want you."

86The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:43 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He began to nibble at her neck. "Then I am all yours." He said softly, repeating his motion with his hips. The sensitivity was still there, but he ignored it.

87The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:46 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Good," Livana purred out before she let out a quiet gasp. Raising her hind leg into the air slightly as she increased the speed. "And I'm yours, lover boy.~"

88The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:49 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grunted softly in pleasure, and his rod began to liven up as it dragged across her walls. His movements becoming more strengthened.

89The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"There you are..." She let out a quiet moan, thrusting backwards lightly as her foot twitched lightly. Her feathers ruffling happily as her wings clutched close to her side.

90The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:59 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

As their hips smacked together softly, Ari clicked his beak in pleasure. "Y'know.. i think a great Clutch is going to come from this." He whispered softly.

91The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'd imagine a pretty big one," Livana teased as she smacked their hips together. Pausing to moan and increase the speed. "F-Fuck... you are one fertile male, after all."

92The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:04 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He laughed softly, his laugh laced with pleasure. "Just the way you feel means you are fertile." He grumbled softly, forcing himself into her deeper.

93The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:29 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

One of her claws dug into the grass, feeling him explore deeper inside her than they had gotten in previous sessions. She let out a low giggle, her ears flicking.

94The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:28 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gasped softly, moving in and out of her tight passage faster and faster. "You really make me feel tired a lot." He teased softly, laughing

95The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:39 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her own thrusting was weakening as his stamina increased, a faint moan escaping her beak. "Why are you still going, then?"

96The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:15 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I don't know... Cause I know you like it." He said, panting softly. he grunted as he tried to get deeper into her. Deeper than he has been.

97The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:46 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her walls tightened around the slowly penetrating force, going deeper and exploring her core as she let out moans. Increasing in sound as they 'spooned.' "How sweet."

98The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:59 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Well.. seems you're still here haha)

His rod began to expand within her vaginal walls, the head pulsing in eager release. "Do you think you can get any tighter dear?" He teased playfully, suddenly going fully on lust.

99The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:14 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Mostly just snooping time to time, didn't expect anyone to show up xD)

Livana let out a soft moan, slowly easing against his length in a gentle grinding motion. Legs slick with her own juices she would quietly reply, "If I get any tighter I think I'd explode!" She couldn't help but playfully coo before going back to her gentle moans.

100The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:37 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Everybody moved to the other forum XD)

He laughed softly "As long as it's around me then I'll keep you together." He teased, nipping at her neck gently and he casually rocked his cock in and out of her, but keeping his dominating force into them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum