Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowed In (Male Werewolf or creature needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna heard the tearing of the mattress by her and blinked, relieved it just wasn't into her skin again. Her nails dug long scratches into his back, the girl mewling in pleasure. A squeak came from her as he hit her womb, the pleasure causing her to shutter under him. She didn't know what he planned to do about his own orgasm, but she knew hers was coming. And quickly. She came around him as he kissed along her neck, her head dropping back in bliss as she cried out a moan. The girl's muscles tightened and massaged his cock. She squealed as cum splattered across her flat belly, immediately warming the skin." I don't want to leave.." She whispered, trying to catch her own breath. She ran her fingers over his sperm, slicking up her fingers. She licked her hand clean then smirked." I'll stay on one condition... There better be running water. I heard shower sex is pretty amazing." She winked and giggled pulling him down close as she hugged him tightly.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam watched as she scraped his cum off her stomach and licked it off her fingers, a complete and utter turn on. Once she was finished he rolled his eyes, "Us wolves bathe in a lake," he teased before accepting the hug, although he had rip his claws from the bed to hug her. "I'll find a solution to...this," he promised, looking at his claws as they slowly faded to human nails again. "I have to go see the rest of the pack soon, I've left them leaderless for two days," he pointed out before pressing his lips briefly to hers. "When I come back though we can have shower sex," he promised, he didn't know of she wanted to come with or not. The travel there would probably be uncomfortable for her.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna bit her lip then nodded." O-okay... But you do use soap, right? I mean... I'll stay here and accept everything the pack does... I just want to be with you." She muttered, wincing as his claws tore from the bed. She put her hand over his, pushing it away." It's fine... I accept you for you. I mean, it's your bed, not mine." She laughed softly and nodded, kissing him back passionately, her hands going to cup his face. She pouted playfully," Am I not invited? I want to meet them. They're your family... I want them to like me..." She frowned, laying back on the bed. Another new fear." What if they don't like me?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam rolled his eyes before shaking his head, "You can come but they're going to get horny," he warned as he lowered himself in between her legs. He rasped his tongue across her entrance up to her clit before smirking, "They could probably smell you from here," he teased before standing up from the bed and grabbing a pair of shorts but instead of putting them on her handed them to her. "Just hold onto those until we get there."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna giggled and shrugged," Oh well. I'm already taken by another wolf... And I only want him." She smiled down at him, letting out a low moan as his tongue teased her sensitive crotch." Too bad..." She groaned and sat up slowly, looking over him." These better be for you... Cause I'm not freezing to death." She grabbed his shirt before running out to the living room, tugging on her panties, bra, his shirt, her pants, and her thick jacket." How're we gonna get there?" She called back to him as she laced up her boots.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam flowed her downstairs, "They're for me," he assured as he walked outside. He quickly shifted into his large wolf form. Everything changing besides his familiar green eyes. He looked over his shoulder, lowering himself to the ground before motioning her to climb onto his back.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna followed him out the door and squealed excitedly." You're so cute! And fluffy!" She zipped his shorts into her jacket and slowly made her way over, tossing a leg over his back to lay over him. Her arms hooked around his neck tightly," So this is how you saved me... I like it." She nuzzled into his fur, hiding her face from the falling snow.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam rolls his eyes at how excited she becomes over his wolf form. He just gave her face a slobbery lick before she climbed on his back. Once her arms were securely wrapped around his neck he broke off into a run. He skillfully dodges tress and lots until he nears his pack's cabin. But to his surprise they were all in their wolf form. The beta of Adam's pack snarled at him before realizing it was Adam. He instantly flattened his ears and avoided eye contact to show that he didn't mean it. Adam understood that he probably couldn't smell Adam's scent because it was masked by Arianna's. Giving the beta a small nod he moved over to the house, quickly shifting and changing into the shorts he made Arianna carry. "Are you alright?" He asked, looking the girl over to make sure she didn't have frostbite of was harmed on the way here.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna groaned and wiped away the drool, rolling her eyes playfully." Okay, less slobber would be nice." She teased, watching over the top of his head as he ran. It was like flying through the forest as the wind wiped her hair and face. She curled back up to his neck, hiding her cold cheeks in his warm fur. The growling drew her attention to peek back up. They were all huge wolves of varying colors. She wondered which one was who... And how he could tell. Must've been a wolf thing. She held out his shorts as he changed, smiling softly. She looked over herself." I seem to be in one piece... So yes, I am. I'm not that fragile Adam." She kissed his cheek then looked back to the wolves, her arms wrapping around his larger one." How can you tell who's who?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam watched as all seven of his pack members came out of the forest, all in shorts. "As tough as it is with you around. I can tell by scent. The way they own up to their ranks," he explains as he walks her into the house.
"We thought you were a female," one of them admitted.
"Yeah, got our hopes up for nothing," the second to oldest muttered, who was also the beta.
Some of the boys eyed Arianna, not used to seeing a female but they understood why she was here. They can smell her scent and can tell Adam had claimed her as his own. "Human," the beta murmured as he moved towards the kitchen to cook some of the recent moose meat they had killed this morning.
"Don't listen to him, he's always grumpy," he murmured in Arianna's ear even though the beta could clearly hear.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna looked back at all of them, looking them over. They were like Adam; tall, built, and gorgeous. Though her mind was still stuck on her werewolf." Hey... My smell isn't that strong." She sniffed her arm and raised a brow. She glanced back when one spoke," I am a female... Just not a female werewolf..." She frowned at the other, crossing her arms over her chest. She glared after the one who called her a human. She moved closer to Adam, hugging his arm." I don't think they like me... Why didn't you just see me as a... Human, but they do... I don't see them as dogs. That's not fair." She grumbled angrily.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smiled, giving her a small laugh, before giving the top of her head a small kiss. "They'll get used to you," he promised, "your smell is strong, but trust me, it smells amazing," he whispered against her ear once he pulled her into his arms.
"Alright, if you two are done there's still borders to patrol," the beta snorted.
"You guys go ahead and do that. We need to go get the things from Arianna's car," Adam said, no one argued.
As the seven wolves filed back outside one of them stopped and looked at Arianna, "Nice driving," he teased playfully before leaving the house and shifting into his wolf form.
Adam snickered before turning his attention back to her, "Since you were visiting there has to be some clothes in your car right?. Luggage?"

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna smiled softly, rolling her eyes playfully. His sweet gestures made her feel a bit better. She blushed lightly sand kissed him quickly, snuggling up to his warm body. Their moment was interrupted by another wolf, making her huff. She looked up at him and tilted her head, confused. She hadn't heard of that plan until now. She sighed softly and turned to glare at the wolf." I don't like him... That's not funny. Tires are a lot harder to control then paws!" She said louder, hoping he would hear. She blinked back to Adam and nodded." Yeah, two bags of clothes and a bag of stuff I brought from home... They're pretty heavy though." She muttered then looked over him, smirking a bit." Right... Werewolf." She laughed softly and took his hand, walking to the door." Are you changing or are we walking?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam couldn't help but laugh at Arianna's remark directed toward the wolf. He followed her to the door with a small eyeroll, "I could probably take the car with he," he teased before scooping her in his arms. "Depends on what you want to do. Ride on my back or walk?" He asked.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna stuck her tongue out at him then squeaked as he picked her up, giggling softly." Or... You can walk and I can be carried." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed at his jaw." You really think your pack will accept me soon...? I'm worried..." She admitted, nuzzling into his neck.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam just shrugged and began walking through the snow, his bare feet not affected by the snow whatsoever. "They don't have a choice. They know you're not going anywhere so they just have to deal with you," he replied with a smirk, "they'll get used to you soon enough, I promise."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna held onto him tightly and sighed against his neck." Are they gonna tease me about everything then? The car, my being human... I don't call them dogs." She looked up at him and smiled softly," I'm not going anywhere, huh? Does that mean you're keeping me?" She purred teasingly, kissing him softly." Good, I hope so... I still don't see how you aren't cold." She rested her head against his shoulder." Is there any more magical creatures I should know about, or is it just you and your pack?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Maybe you should start the ," Adam pointed out, "show them that you won't be pushed around. Call them dogs, take that smell of yours and use it as an advantage," he explained, jsmiling at the thought of her turning tables on his pack. When she asked about more magical creatures he just shrugged, "not sure, there could be. As far as I know though, it's just my pack along with others around the world."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She raised a brow then nodded, smirking at the idea. She kissed his cheek," You're amazing and smart. I like you even more now." Arianna nipped at his ear playfully then nuzzled into his neck." How many other packs are they? Are they any different from yours... Are there females?" She but her lip to stop her spewing overflow of questions." Sorry... I'm just curious."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam shrugged once more, "There's no telling how many packs there are but we've heard about this one pack in Alaska, possibly an only female pack. Maybe even the last of our kind," he explains. "Our pack has been planning to travel there for awhile, kind of like a 'save the species' mission," he added with a shrug.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// Replies will be slow. Until tonight my darling Wink

Arianna let out a growl of her own, her arms tightening around his neck. She bit gently up his neck, kissing his cheek." You know I wouldn't want you to go... The boys, maybe. Not my wolf though..." She stroked his hair, nuzzling his cheek." I want you to be only mine... I couldn't stay here and have you go... Screw, fuck, mate... Whatever you want to call it."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(It's fine Smile )

Adam smiled, amused that she didn't want him to go. He stopped walking so he could press his lips against hers, "Don't worry, you're the only one who gets to have me. I have to go with them though. If they go to Alaska without their Alpha the females will think they're some kind of home. A pack of Omegas probably," he explained, "you can come with so you can make sure I don't touch any females but you," he assured as her damaged car came into view.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna pressed her lips to his, a smile spreading across her own. She nipped gently at his lower lip before glancing up at him." You're the best guy a girl could ask for, you know that?" She giggled and kissed him again, her fingers slipping through his hair." I get that the alpha has to go, but I doubt they'd want their alpha's human going along. Well maybe this can be a sort if bonding trip. The females will probably be jealous~." She purred, nuzzling their noses together. She squirmed from his grip and moved over to her car, shoving away snow. She kicked open the trunk, smirking as it flew open." Maybe I got some werewolf strength." She pulled out the bags and set them on the snow, slowly closing the trunk." What about the car?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I'm sure the sex we had gave you some of my powers," he teased as he grabbed her bags and set them on the top of the car. "We'll leave the car. I was it's joking when I said I can take it back to the house," he reminded, "I don't know what's going to happen after someone realizes you're not coming back." He wasn't sure if he would be able to handle going to a city, it's been so long since he has visited any place with so many humans. Arianna was his first encounter with a human in years.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna giggled and nudged him playfully," Now that would be cool. I've heard plenty about your kind, but I don't think I've heard about that." She looked over her broken down car and nodded." I knew you were joking, but what if someone sees it and comes looking? I just want you to be safe..." She walked up to him and hugged him tightly, kissing him sweetly." My parents live in the town a few miles back... A few friends in the city will take my stuff.. My apartment will be put up for rent. It's no big deal. They'll think I stayed up here and my parents won't know... We won't have to leave, I won't have to leave."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum