Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowed In (Male Werewolf or creature needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam laughed when she pushed him into the bed and slapped his hand away. "I wanted to save you the trouble so we can get to the exciting part," he pointed out but let her do what she wanted. He watched as she skillfully began teasing his dick. "As long as it takes for our packs to get along and for them to become pregnant," he replies, stroking his fingers through her hair.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna twirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, pulling back to lick her lips." You taste amazing..." She muttered, blushing lightly as she looked up at him. She let out a small whimper, nuzzling up into his hand." Please tell me they won't just have sex anywhere... I rather not see it hear werewolf mating. Unless it's us, of course." She smirked a bit then blinked," Wait, what?" She sat up, frowning." That could take months... Couldn't it?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam gripped the sheets with the hand that wasn't in her hair when she swirled her tongue around his dick. "Werewolves have respect too Arianna," he teased. He knew of the two packs mated as wolves they would take it to the forest. When she pulled ways he slightly frowned, "Yes, Alaska is a beautiful place though. You and I get a nice cabin to stay in, jsut the two of us," he promised.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna rolled her eyes," I know." She looked down to the bed then back up to him, pouting." I still feel so bad... I'm taking that away from you. The alpha should get to spread his genes too, right?" She sighed and crawled over him, kissing up his chest then neck." But it's cold so I'll need my mate to keep me warm... And I'm awfully protective of what's mine~." She giggled and straddled his hips, rubbing her ass back to his length." You promise you'll spend your time with me... And no female wolves."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam rolled how eyes, "how many times do I have to promise you?" He asked before sliding his cock I to her pussy. "I'm not going to mate with any other females but you. Nor would I want to mate with any other females but you," he promised as he began thrusting deep inside she, the head of his cock poking at her womb.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shrugged and smiled shyly." I like to be sure... I still think they're better than me. All girls do this..." She moaned softly, gasping. Her pussy was still sensitive from just a few minutes ago. She gently clawed at his chest, rolling her hips down to him." Good... I feel much better now." She smirked and yelped, her body arching as he hit her womb. She fried out," That feels so good! Don't stop please..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam quickly rolled them both over so he could have better access to her. He spread her legs further apart as he pounded into her, his whole head hitting her womb.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// Sorry dear. Mother was bothering me.

Arianna pouted playfully as he rolled then over, trying to convey her thoughts in a simple facial gesture. She wanted to ride him, badly. She spread her legs eagerly, pushing her hips up to his. She practically screamed when his cock began pushing at her womb, her nails digging into his thick arms.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Sorry, I basically crashed last night.)

Adam could imagine his pack right now, covering their ears to block out the sound of Arianna's screams of pleasure. He tried not to hurt her as his thrusts grew quicker, his strength probably making it harder too. "I'm gonna cum..." He breathed against her ear before suddenly pulling out and emptying another load onto her stomach, some of it spurting onto her chin. "When we go to Alaska the first thing we're getting is protection," he smiled before sitting back, trying to catch his breath.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// I noticed that xD it's alright.

Arianna's nails dug into his shoulder blades and raked up his back, probably causing large scratches... If he wasn't a werewolf. She bit at his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck, trying to quiet down her cried. She came quickly, whimpering under him. She squeaked and wiped the cum away, licking it off her fingers. She giggled and sat up, panting softly." I doubt you'll like it... I kinda like skin on skin." She purred.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam shrugged before collecting her in his arms and holding her close, panting. "Fine," he murmured, laying down in the bed and stroking his fingers through her hair. "Get some sleep, we both need it for tomorrow."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna snuggled up to his broad chest, stroking down his sides gently. She rested her head on his chest as he laid down, a smile spreading across her lips." Have sweet dreams Adam." She teased lightly, her eyes shutting before she drifted off.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smiled and gave her lips a brief kiss, "You too," he replied softly before reaching foward and pulling the blankets over their bodies; making sure she had more of blankets then he did. Adam was awake before the sun rose, he needed to organize very thing and make sure they were ready to travel. He let Arianna sleep in though, he wanted her to get a lot of rest. Once everything was ready he made his way back into his room to wake Arianna. Adam gently crawled on top of her and leaned in to plant a kiss on her limp lips, waking her up the best way he could think of.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna smiled against his lips, pushing in gently to the kiss. She snuggled up to him, curling up as close as she could. She tugged the blankets up to her chin and fell asleep, resting her head on his chest. She only squirmed when he left the bed, the kiss of warmth causing her to stir then roll over. She awoke when she felt lips, and Adam, over her. The girl let out a soft mewl and wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing eagerly I to the kiss." Good morning love." She purred softly against his lips then stretched." When are we leaving?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smiled when her eyes fluttered open and her lips returned the kiss. "As soon as you're ready. We're traveling as wolves. We have planned a safe route out of the way of hunters, besides as wolves we're faster and if someone sees us they won't be freaked out that we're wearing shorts," he explains before sliding off her and holding out his hand to help her up.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna raised a brow and took his hand, sliding out of bed slowly." Won't they be suspicious? It's not everyday you see a girl riding on a wolf's back. How long will it take? Should I bring extra clothes or...?" She bit her lip and leaned against him, sighing softly.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam shook his head, "Its a safe route, it's just forests, no houses or people to he seen," he assures as he grabs her two bags that they from her car yesterday. "Just bring these, the trip there is probably two days" he adds before heading for the door, "you should eat something, I'll pack enough food for you since I don't think you would prefer raw meat like us."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna nodded and walked up to him, wrapping her arm around his." You think you can carry those and me? Isn't that a bit heavy..." She pouted and pecked his cheek with her lips." That's a long trip... Thanks, that'd be great. I don't think I could stomach raw meat like you guys." She grabbed some clothes from her bags and changed into them before walking out to tug on her boots." You sure you want me going along? I feel like a burden now..." She frowned, glancing back at him.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam set the bags down at the front door before moving towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close. "Of course you're coming. I want to show off my mate to all those females before going into our cabin and having hot sex," he said softly against her ear before trailing kisses down her jaw then meeting her lips.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna looked up at him, moving in close to his warm body. Her arms slithered up his arms then around his neck, a smirk crossing her lips." Show off, huh? That's sweet. After two days traveling, hot sex and time together sounds amazing." She purred and tilted her head, eyes fluttering. She kissed him back deeply, pulling him close." You think you can last two days without trying to hump on me~?" She teased, pressing her hips to his.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam returned the kiss, pressing his hips close to hers, his dick hardening somewhat at her words. "I don't know if I can make it that long," he admitted, "don't be surprised if I suddenly just start humpinh you," he teased before pulling away and heading out the door. Once he was outside he stripped from his shorts and tossed them to her before shifting into his large, grey, wolf form. Adam looked in her direction before laying down so she could climb onto his back.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna moaned softly as he pressed his hips to hers, gently grinding back to him." Me neither... I don't think I'd mind that." She purred softly and watched him leave before following him. She rested her bags on her back and stuffed his shorts in with her own clothes. She giggled as she climbed onto his back, hugging him tightly. She nipped at his ear," Still as sexy as ever..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam wagged his tail when he felt her lips next to his ear, it made his fur stand on end. He grunted before raising his muzzle to the sky and letting out a loud howl, signaling his pack to find him and follow. As Sdam broke into a run the seven other pack members began following.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna winced and hid her face in his fur," Warn me next time, will you?" She shook her head, her ears ringing from the loud howl. She tightened her grip on him, her fingers laced into his fur. She glanced back at the pack following them then nuzzled into the back of his head." Do you have to stay like this while we travel..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam continued running, his ears flickering at the sound of her voice. He knew she didn't enjoy him being a wolf, he couldn't speak to her, but it was the safest. He quickly turned his head and gave her face a slobbery lick as if to assure her but also to annoy her in a playful way. He knew she didn't enjoy his slobbery kisses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum